Issue relationships and dependencies

Kinshuk Sunil

Jun 23, 2015, 12:48:41 PM6/23/15
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone

I am a new CandyCane user and have just installed it 5 minutes ago. I was looking around for documentation but didnt find any. Thankfully, the installation process was super easy.

On using the newly installed portal, I could not find any way to relate issues (dupicate, depends on, etc) with each other nor the possibility of defining tasks and sub-tasks. How can I go about having this feature? Or is it planned for a future update (or not planned at all)?

I hope I did not create a duplicate thread (if this was already being discussed).

Best!
Kinshuk