candycane on shared hosting: Your routing is NOT working well.

Chris Maeda

Jun 29, 2013, 5:13:35 PM6/29/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
I am attempting to install candycane on a shared hosting account (hosting vendor is a2hosting.com who claims to support mod_rewrite)

URL of candycane install is http://project.example.com

Candycane is installed in the document root, which is /home/username/public_html/project

When I access the URL I get the following message:

PDO extension is loaded.

Your tmp directory is writable.(/home/spentlyc/public_html/project/app/tmp/)

Your Config directory is writable.(/home/spentlyc/public_html/project/app/Config)

Your files directory is writable.(/home/spentlyc/public_html/project/app/files)

Your Plugin directory is writable.(/home/spentlyc/public_html/project/app/Plugin)

Your routing is NOT working well.

Please activate mod_rewrite and .htaccess.

Or uncomment "//Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env('SCRIPT_NAME'));" in app/Config/core.php and remove all .htaccess.

When I follow the instructions in the last line (uncomment and remove .htaccess files), I get the same error message but now the layout template does not seem to work.

So what do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks,
Chris

Yusuke Ando

Jun 30, 2013, 10:57:26 AM6/30/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for using CandyCane.
I guess your server need to setup allow_url_fopen on php.ini.
please check that setting on phpinfo();

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「candycane-users」の登録者に送られています。
このグループから退会し、メールの受信を停止するには、candycane-use...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信します。

jorge.m...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2013, 3:20:50 PM10/4/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same problem, but on local host. Allow_url_fopen is enabled on php.ini, but I only get the same result:  PDO is enabled, directories are writable, but routing is not working.

Some different ideas?

Thank you.

その他のオプションについては、https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out にアクセスしてください。

Yusuke Ando

Oct 6, 2013, 2:20:28 AM10/6/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
try open this url with browser.
localhost/cc_install/cc_install/route

what did you see?
CandyCane is trying to call this url to check routing.

このグループから退会し、メールの受信を停止するには、candycane-use...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信します。
その他のオプションについては、https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out にアクセスしてください。

Message has been deleted

Yusuke Ando

Jun 15, 2015, 9:37:21 AM6/15/15
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
try delete files under cache directory.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 8:43 PM, Vu Dang Tung <tung...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't setup candycane.. it bug same some people.. please check again

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「candycane-users」に登録しているユーザーに送られています。
このグループから退会し、グループからのメールの配信を停止するには candycane-use...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信してください。