Installation on localhost

MrHallbir

Feb 23, 2015, 4:48:35 AM2/23/15
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to install candycane on localhost. I have a redmine installation which I would like to migrate (0.9.3 stable).
The database is installed on localhost.

However, I cannot get my candycane installation to work, and I get this error.

Your routing is NOT working well.

Please activate mod_rewrite and .htaccess.

Or uncomment "//Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env('SCRIPT_NAME'));" in app/Config/core.php and remove all .htaccess.

I tried the last option.

Then the errormsg dissappears, and a page looking a lot like redmine appears:

Not Found

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

I found some other forum suggestion, which gave this result.

candycane/cc_install/cc_install/route was not found on this server.

Suggestions?

hallbir