Problem with CSS

Fabrizio Di Tata

May 17, 2013, 3:55:14 PM5/17/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded candycane from github the master branch, but when i installed, styles didnt load.

This is my url: http://soporte.bemars.com/

Any help?

Yusuke Ando

May 17, 2013, 10:37:36 PM5/17/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
you need to enable mod_rewrite on apache or write rewrite setting for nginx as well as .htaccess.

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「candycane-users」の登録者に送られています。
このグループから退会し、メールの受信を停止するには、candycane-use...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信します。

Fabrizio Di Tata

Yusuke Ando

May 19, 2013, 12:45:53 AM5/19/13
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
did you uncommnet App.baseUrl in core.php ?
If your mod_rewrite is enable, You must not uncomment out,

このグループから退会し、メールの受信を停止するには、candycane-use...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信します。
その他のオプションについては、https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out にアクセスしてください。

memento Ad

Oct 6, 2015, 6:55:52 PM10/6/15
to candycane-users
Hello !

Can you me more specific ?
I use nginx and I also have the CSS problem.

Do you have some nginx default configuration file ?
I couldn't find one on my.candycane.jp

Your help would be greatly appreciated !!

have a good night.

Le samedi 18 mai 2013 04:37:36 UTC+2, yando a écrit :
you need to enable mod_rewrite on apache or write rewrite setting for nginx as well as .htaccess.

2013/5/18 Fabrizio Di Tata <fdi...@gmail.com>
I downloaded candycane from github the master branch, but when i installed, styles didnt load.

This is my url: http://soporte.bemars.com/

Any help?

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「candycane-users」の登録者に送られています。

memento Ad

Oct 7, 2015, 2:20:36 AM10/7/15
to candycane-users
I've found all rewrite rules in all the .htaccess files.

As I didn't know how to assemble all their nginx equivalents (my approach must be wrong), I simply modified my nginx conf file with the document root :

server {
        listen          80;
        server_name     candycane.mydomain.com;
        root        /var/www/candycane/app/webroot;
        index       index.php index.html index.htm;
        if (!-e $request_filename) {
            rewrite ^/(.+)$ /index.php?url=$1 last;
            break;
        }
        location ~ .php$ {
            try_files $uri =404;
            fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;
            fastcgi_index index.php;
            include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
        }

}

Of course, it works now and the browser finds the css files. However, I don't know if it's secure (I don't think so..).

Could you post a proper nginx conf for candycane ?
Anyone ?