Project Preferences Not Found even though created

Stephane Lagrange

Jun 8, 2015, 11:08:28 AM6/8/15
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After creating a project, I can't access its preferences or the modules that were added when creating the project.
I check in the database and the project is there with an ID.

Here is the message when I access:
/projects/settings/project_id:Boutique-Blank

Not Found

Error: The requested address '/projects/settings/project_id:Boutique-Blank' was not found on this server.

The old projects I created seem to work fine though.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Mario Viña Otero

Jun 9, 2015, 3:14:17 AM6/9/15
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
Maybe a problema with the identifier. This identifier cant include spaces or atypical characters

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Jun 9, 2015, 4:34:51 PM6/9/15
to candyca...@googlegroups.com
the project id could not contains atypical characters, that's the reason of the fauld

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「candycane-users」に登録しているユーザーに送られています。
このグループから退会し、グループからのメールの配信を停止するには candycane-use...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信してください。