Re: Free offer to CLTs, CTCs, CECs - understanding LeSS

40 views
Skip to first unread message

gene gendel

unread,
Aug 11, 2023, 10:17:07 AM8/11/23
to Scru...@googlegroups.com
Somewhere, relevant to this thread.
Bas Vodde will be sharing his thoughts at 12pm EST on why "Maximizing Dependencies with Interdependent Teams" is a good thing.
I suspect he will talk about increasing intra- and inter-team learning (by developers), by emphasizing the "Just Talk" idea of LeSS, + coordination, integration and other direct, dev-to-dev communication techniques that help reduce organizational complexity and local optimization, caused by silos (e.g. component teams, single-function especially teams etc). 
You are all welcome to attend.

Special 'welcome' to the SA's scaling committee folks. 

Oh.... it is free but you gotta RSVP to get a zoom link 😉.


Gene







On Wed, Aug 2, 2023 at 11:37 AM Dhaval Panchal <dhaval.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seeing fellow guides and discussing SVPG’s straw man arguments against Feature teams and other scaling topics was good.

Thank you, Gene for hosting these sessions on Scaling topics.

During our session, we brainstormed how best to support the SA-sponsored formal team of guides (Scaling SME’s) working on Scaling. The structural setup is a focused working team of selected guides with another set of guides (Scaling Review) to review and provide feedback. 

An idea that emerged from our conversation is as follows:

Gene and I and interested others (Scaling Interested-Guides) want to offer ourselves up for a "fish-bowl.” The Scaling SMEs and Scaling Review team members (all or some) throw a question into the “fish bowl” as the “fishes” share their insights on the topic. With this approach, we are enabling the SME and review team and not infringing on their responsibilities. It will be a way for interested guides (fishes) to share and for the SME team to gain actionable insights.

Is there merit in pursuing or refining this idea further?




Dhaval Panchal


favicon_symbol.png


Evolve Agility
Certified Enterprise Coach®, Certified Scrum Trainer®









On Aug 1, 2023, at 10:06 AM, Edwin Hanegraaf <edwin.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am even at the door (of the zoom link shared earlier), waiting to get in.

What link do we need to use?

Kind regards, Edwin

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 5:04 PM Raul Herranz <raul.h...@agilar.com> wrote:
I'm waiting in the room... nobody here?

Raúl Herranz

Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) &
Senior Agile Coach
Agilar Spain



+34 649 688 362
Próximos cursos
Spain - Belgium - Argentina




On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 4:11 PM gene gendel <gg.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,
We are about to start in 50 min (from now). Topics planned:
  • >>>>> Team Topologies in the context of LeSS
  • >>>>> Product vs. Feature Teams - how to demystify Mr. Kagan's definitions, based on LeSS definition (historical) of a feature team
  • >>>>> What Org restructuring needs to happen to scale scrum (not 'faux' scrum)
We may address the second two bullets first.
Thanks,
Gene

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 11:09 AM julie <ju...@jcagileconsulting.com> wrote:
Hi Gene, Any plans to record these sessions?   I am interested. Julie

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 8:32:18 AM UTC-5 gg.nyc72 wrote:
This is a free offer CLTs, CTCs, CECs:

If you would like to take part in a virtual session (maybe, a few) to level-set on terminology and principles of LeSS adoption, please let me know privately, and based on demand, we can arrange.

Please, note that this is not going to be equated to a LeSS course (neither its short nor long version).  Rather, this is a quick  & dirty attempt to help you with understanding what LeSS is (and is not) and what MAIN messaging it should bring to organizations and its leadership.

It could be of particular importance to those SA-selected volunteers that are going to be involved in this new SA endeavour of creating their own scaling offering.

Regards,
Gene

_______________________________________________________                     
Gene Gendel (LinkedIn)
KSTS Consulting, Inc | www.keystepstosuccess.com | 747.200.7979
Certified Enterprise & Team Coach (CEC-CTC)
Certified LeSS Coach & Trainer (CLC-CLT)
_______________________________________________________   








 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Scrum Training and Coaching Community (TCC)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ScrumTCC+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ScrumTCC/c9a01e0e-6622-4767-a81e-c6fa683e4181n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Scrum Training and Coaching Community (TCC)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ScrumTCC+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ScrumTCC/CAKOCp1R8e8MfvmMkzj1f884tKphMP3CZc1CpcUBx7fTWu3cr_w%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Scrum Training and Coaching Community (TCC)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ScrumTCC+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ScrumTCC/CANJ3U8g6RsddWSGDu1b_%3DF_bNeTN6%3DAbs9yib4doygKVxb_GUg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Scrum Training and Coaching Community (TCC)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ScrumTCC+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ScrumTCC/CAOHkr1Kzs4usVJUwnAm%3DJBag_b1b0E%2BXyObLiCPqPZu%2B8b0Mdg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Scrum Training and Coaching Community (TCC)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ScrumTCC+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ScrumTCC/F5DD58EC-5DC1-49E7-867B-75E9E60494DB%40gmail.com.

C S

unread,
Aug 14, 2023, 10:01:34 AM8/14/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Scru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gene,
This email reached me on the same date as this event date, unfortunately, I could not join due to very short notice.

Is there any video recording/slides available?

Thanks & Regards,
Chetan


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Candidate-CEC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to candidate-ce...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/candidate-cec/CAKOCp1QP6QtkOVixEtGu62yedm9-4V8HDQicsvsUz5GG9XUoPg%40mail.gmail.com.

gene gendel

unread,
Aug 14, 2023, 10:03:10 AM8/14/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Scru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chetan,
Timely....it was just posted and published:).
You can start here and will be one click away.
Thanks,
Gene




C S

unread,
Aug 14, 2023, 10:29:32 AM8/14/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Scru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gene,
Thanks, I will look into it.
Chetan



Cat Vilain

unread,
Aug 14, 2023, 4:09:22 PM8/14/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, what is the date for this?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Candidate-CEC" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to candidate-ce...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/candidate-cec/CAKOCp1QP6QtkOVixEtGu62yedm9-4V8HDQicsvsUz5GG9XUoPg%40mail.gmail.com.

gene gendel

unread,
Aug 14, 2023, 4:22:03 PM8/14/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com
Cat- are you interested in the next small group discussion session of the recording of the webinar?  
Regards,
Gene


gene gendel

unread,
Aug 16, 2023, 12:53:25 PM8/16/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC, Scru...@googlegroups.com
On the same thread:
 This Friday, at 12pm EST. The LeSS Company CEO Bastiaan van Hamersveld is speaking publicly. Please, attend if you can and share with your network - WIDELY.  RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/large-scale-scrum-less-in-nyc/events/294607741/
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages