Fwd: Global Scrum Gathering Updates: Call for papers and volunteer opportunities for #GSGNOLA

Silas, Cherie

Aug 10, 2023, 2:58:02 PM8/10/23
to Candidate-CTC, candid...@googlegroups.com
In case you didn 't receive this email. Here are multiple opprtunities for community involvement activites - contributions and leadership.

Learn how you can be a part of next year’s Global Scrum Gathering. Submit a session or apply to join one of our volunteer teams.

Opportunities to Get Involved at the Next Gathering!

Participate as a speaker or volunteer at the Global Scrum Gathering 2024 in New Orleans, taking place May 19-22. Volunteer applications and the call for papers are now open!

With hundreds of people in attendance and three full days of sessions, these gatherings cannot exist without the speakers and the passion of our volunteers. Delivering a session or volunteering on a team are great ways to be an integral part of this event. Check out opportunities to get involved in the New Orleans gathering below.

1-2
2

Propose a Session to Present in New Orleans

Have a session idea? This is your chance to share your insights with a passionate audience of agilists from across the globe. Submit your session for consideration in one of the following themes:

  • Changemakers. No matter your role, you have the potential to create meaningful change in your organization. Topics in this category may include but are not limited to: business agility, agile leadership, and agile mindset.
  • Agile Journeys. An agile journey can be unpredictable and take you to the most exciting places. Topics in this category may include but are not limited to: career advancement, scrum fundamentals, coaching skills, and agile practices and techniques.
  • Real-World Agility for Real-World Problems. Our world continues to change, and individuals, communities, and organizations are navigating uncertainty. Topics in this category may include but are not limited to: case studies of agility used to combat climate crises, navigate economic uncertainty, and respond to global health issues, and agile being used in non-software development spaces.
  • Future of Agile. Agile is being used in new and innovative ways. Topics in this category may include but are not limited to: emerging trends, agile and innovation, future-looking agile applications, and developing technologies, methodologies, and frameworks.

In all cases, an outstanding gathering session will inspire, educate, and connect with its audience. If you have an idea or experience you’re passionate about, we want to hear about it! Speakers enjoy a complimentary gathering registration and a 1-night hotel stay.

The call for papers is open now through September 18, 2023.

Apply for the Review Team

The Review Team will work closely with the Program Advisory Team and Scrum Alliance staff to review abstract submissions. Help us make sure #GSGNOLA guests have lots of enriching and unforgettable sessions to attend in New Orleans. Plus, Review Team members receive $100 off the cost of registration and SEUs (1 hour of review = 1 SEU) to be applied toward membership renewal!

Read the Review Team Charter to learn more about this volunteer opportunity. Apply by September 4, 2023.

B74A7341
20230509_093412

There’s Still Time to Apply for the Program Advisory Team

The PAT will help the Scrum Alliance staff build an enriching and fabulous program experience for people at the gathering in New Orleans. Apply to the PAT before the application closes on August 13, 2023.

This is a crucial volunteer role and your opportunity to guide the Review Team and program development process while representing the voice of the community. Plus, it comes with a complimentary GSG registration and other benefits!

    If you have any questions, please email gsgn...@scrumalliance.org.

    CONNECT WITH THE SCRUM ALLIANCE COMMUNITY

    Scrum Alliance, 7237 Church Ranch Blvd. #410, Westminster, CO 80021

    Manage preferences

    Evelyn Tian

    Feb 19, 2024, 8:47:10 AMFeb 19
    to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC
    Hello!

    After over 10 years, Scrum Gathering is back in Stockholm (Sept. 9 and 10, 2024).

    Call for Session is officially open, and this can be a great opportunity for CEC and CTC candidates to contribute to the bigger global community!

    Here is my LinkedIn post. Please check out details here.

    Here is an ask as well - please help repost, share and most important of all - place submit proposals.

    Look forward to having you in Stockholm!

    PS: early registration will be opening soon, and I will update you once open registration is open.

    Regards,

    Evelyn

    Advisor of IEEE Software Board
    Certified Enterprise Coach || Certified Team Coach
    Certified Master Coach || Professional Certified Coach || Coach Mentor and Supervisor
    Certified Scrum Trainer || Certified Agile Leadership Educator

    Mobile/WhatsApp: +46 70 888 3268 (Sweden)

    Evelyn Tian

    Feb 23, 2024, 4:38:43 AMFeb 23
    to candid...@googlegroups.com
    Hello!

    This is to let you know that registration is open.

    We created a special discount code for our candidate-CEC list, which offers 10% discount. Please use CACTOBE (certified agile coach you will soon become) as the discount code.

    Here is also a big ask - thanks in advance!

    The link to the LinkedIn post - please help to like and repost. Thank you.

    Look forward to having you in Stockholm!

    Warm regards,

    Evelyn

    Advisor of IEEE Software Board
    Certified Enterprise Coach || Certified Team Coach
    Certified Master Coach || Professional Certified Coach || Coach Mentor and Supervisor
    Certified Scrum Trainer || Certified Agile Leadership Educator

    Message has been deleted