Re: CTC/CEC mentoring program and ICF accredited course starting soon

Cherie Silas

Apr 17, 2024, 7:05:54 PMApr 17
to candid...@googlegroups.com
This is the person I kicked out and blocked. Should stop now.

Cherie
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2024, at 5:06 PM, Massimiliano <massimil...@gmail.com> wrote:

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638

On Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 5:53:50 PM UTC+1 lucia.b...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello CEC candidates,
I hope you are doing well and enjoying your journey.

I have some big news to share with you!

We have a new cohort of our ICF accredited program called From Zero to Coach starting at the beginning of September; it is a transformational journey that will take you beyond ICF-ACC coaching skills. The program is taught by myself - ICF Master Certified Coach, CTC and CEC - and Chester Jackson - ICF Professional Certified Coach, CTC and CEC.

You will see with your own eyes the growth of

  • your personal valueas a result of learning and practising coaching competencies, previous students have reported an increase in their listening capability and a deepening of trust in interpersonal relationships.
  • your professional value, as a result of a new and deeper awareness, participants become better communicators, better coaches, and better leaders. They become skilled in asking powerful questions at decisive moments in order to trigger transformational processes for their clients. They learn to solicit the unspoken voice to open doorways of understanding for their clients; both individual and team.
In September we are also starting a CTC and CEC mentoring programThis online 3-month competency-building program is aimed at strengthening facilitation, coaching, mentoring and teaching skills that are necessary to be an effective multi-team coach. It is designed for Agile Coaches, Scrum Master and CTC or CEC candidates who want to take these skills to the next level and make a significant impact while coaching multiple teams. The aim of the program is to equip you with everything you need to achieve your CTC or CEC qualification. This program has already grown several coaches to CTC/CEC and it is designed to allow you to write your CTC/CEC application, get feedback and complete it before the program is complete!!

In order to help you succeed with your CTC or CEC, we are also starting a series of blog posts on the topic, like this one. Therefore we encourage you to follow us on Linkedin or Slack
On Slack we also share opportunities for volunteering work in the Agile community and resources to strengthen your skills as an Agile Coach.

We hope to see you soon!

Best,
Lucia

--