Scrum Alliance Path to Coaching Videos have a new home

Silas, Cherie

Feb 12, 2024, 4:04:50 PMFeb 12
to Candidate-CTC, candid...@googlegroups.com
If you were one of the 50k+ users of the Learnupon platform using the path to coaching videos, you may have noticed that they are now gone!

Several people reached out to me looking for these videos so I asked Scrum Alliance. No worries! They aren't gone, they are just relocated.

See the message below from SA Support:

We announced in our November newsletter that our contract with LearnUpon was ending, and users would no longer have access to the Scrum Alliance portal, so it's been effectively turned off; we're no longer using LearnUpon to host eLearning content. We'll now be hosting eLearning courses on our Learning Journey page for students to access.

The free version of the Path to Coaching series can be found here, and we're working on adding the paid version as soon as possible. If you have any questions or anything you or your students were looking for, please let me know, and I'm happy to assist further.

Kind regards,

Rob Hill, Head of Customer Support

Cherie Silas, MCC
CEO, Tandem Coaching Partners
m: +1-855-51COACH

https://tandemcoach.co/

My Mission:  To leave you better than I find you with each encounter.

Message has been deleted