CEC Mentoring Program Relaunch!

Brock Argue, CEC

Mar 30, 2023, 11:40:16 AM3/30/23
to Candidate-CEC
Hey Coaches,

Join us at Superheroes Academy on April 22nd at 10am MDT for the relaunch of our acclaimed mentoring program. Collaborate with our experienced coaches and peers to develop essential skills and work on your application in a supportive environment. Don't miss this unique opportunity to enhance your professional development and unlock your potential. Visit our website or email us to register today!

Thanks!
Brock

Erkan Kadir

Aug 3, 2023, 8:33:25 AM8/3/23
to Candidate-CEC
Hey Coaches!

Just a heads up that Superheroes Academy is about to start the next round of our CTC/CEC mentoring program.

Also, for those who might be looking for formal education in professional coaching, check out our Agile Coaching School that leads to ICF-ACC certification.

Email in...@superheroes.academy with any questions.

Take care,
Erkan Kadir
Enterprise Coach