Re: Future of Agile Scaling

gene gendel

Nov 29, 2023, 11:48:06 AM11/29/23
to Scru...@googlegroups.com
this post seems to be picking up some pace:
it is about the role of SM in de-scaled (by org design) environments vs. 'agile delivery project manager' in 'enterprise agile scaling' environments. quotes are there for a reason....

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 11:05 AM Xavier Quesada Allué <xavier....@agilar.com> wrote:
The future of scaling for me is a shift to talking about Agile Organizational Design. Most of what we call "scaling" today would be a sub topic of that.

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 at 17:00, Volodymyr Trush <vmta...@gmail.com> wrote:
A fundamental objective for any business is growth/stability  which can be achieved by scaling. This is crucial because it leads to increased stability and less vulnerability to market fluctuations, thereby ensuring a steady cash flow. In my view, scaling is an essential aspect of every business, regardless of its nature. The terminology, whether it's 'Agile Scaling' or 'Strategic Growth', is secondary.

Scaling has always been, and will continue to be, a crucial part of every business. If of course that is a business and not a hobby.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 3:52 PM Venkatesh Rajamani <venka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Having heard a lot of prognostication about Scrum.

I would like to hear your thoughts about the future of Agile Scaling. I ask this because today I read a book about “Missing Middle.” I kind of resonated a bit about Scaling!