Scrum Alliance Coaching Retreat in Greece September

Silas, Cherie

Jun 7, 2023, 12:13:33 PM6/7/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC
Hello everyone,
In case you haven't heard, Scrum Alliance is doing a coaching retreat in Greece in September. There are about 20 spots left so if you'd like to attend, register soon!

Cherie Silas, MCC
Managing Director, Tandem Coaching Partners
Director of Education, Tandem Coaching Academy
m: 903.326.3969

My Mission:  To leave you better than I found you with each encounter.

Evelyn Tian

Jun 8, 2023, 10:34:11 AM6/8/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC
Hello fellow coaches!

Inspired by Cherie’s post, I would love to invite you to join our Agile Coaching Retreat in Stockholm, Sweden, Sept. 1 to Sept. 3, 2023.

With a few fellow coaches, we are organizing this ACR Event.

Here is my original post:

Would be lovely to seeing you at the retreat in the beautiful Stockholm!

Regards,
Evelyn

Advisor of IEEE Software Board
Certified Enterprise Coach || Certified Team Coach || Certified Master Coach || Professional Certified Coach
Certified Scrum Trainer || Certified Agile Leadership Educator || Path to CSP Educator

Mobile/WhatsApp: +46 70 888 3268 (Sweden)

Izis F.

Aug 29, 2023, 7:31:03 AM8/29/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC
Hello Cherie,
thank you for sharing this information with us.
I'm considering participating in the event, but before I close my registration: Would you have any PromoCode available to be shared with us?

Thanks a lot!

Izis Filipaldi

Cherie Silas

Aug 29, 2023, 8:54:27 AM8/29/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC

Glad you are going to attend! Unfortunately there are no promo codes since the price is already very low and partially underwritten by scrum alliance.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cherie

Sent from my iPhone

Izis F.

Aug 29, 2023, 4:26:57 PM8/29/23
to candid...@googlegroups.com, Candidate-CTC
Hello Cherie,
thank you for your quick reply.
worth trying, anyway 😆

Looking forward to seeing you there too!

KR,
Izis

--
Izis Filipaldi

Massimiliano

Apr 16, 2024, 8:01:36 AMApr 16
to Candidate-CEC
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638