Problems with test case 3

lham...@mountainsidesoftware.com

Aug 4, 2020, 6:04:30 PM8/4/20
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
Working on certification test case 3...

1) The tool gives an IG conformance error for XML line 332 when the description (from the latest SNOMED Concepts download) doesn't exactly match the description in the value set.  Ugh!

2) For Test Data Mismatches... For the purposes of this post, I'll ignore the description variances for lines 41, 42, 44 of the XML

3) XML line 309 -  correct code, different description.  Ours comes from the latest available version of the code book that I could find on-line.

4) The next several errors seem to come from a confused tool.  Since our descriptions don't exactly match, it ignores the fact that the codes are correct and searches for an expected code+description combination. Can't you match on the code, report the discrepancy in the description, but not emit all the other errors for missing codes from other code sets?

5) Row 174 of the test data spreadsheet gives the code for the first procedure as 5621009, yet the tool seems to be asking for code 39449009 which is for the second procedure (test data row 184). The last two errors are both for row 1112, the first of which gives our actual code from the second procedure, and the second of which should seemingly match but does not.  I'm guessing that, once again, the tool gets confused when the description doesn't exactly match even though the code is one of the listed codes.

Thanks again.
000018_C000042.xml