Problems with test case 2

lham...@mountainsidesoftware.com

Aug 4, 2020, 5:30:27 PM8/4/20
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
As with my previous post, we are trying to get a clean report for Test Case 2, but must report a problem:

I have attached two versions of the same report.  The file with the name "ConceptDescriptions" uses SNOMED concept descriptions without the trailing suffix, such as "(disorder)".  The file with the name "ConceptFSNs" uses those suffixes.

Both files report an error on line 124 of the xml, complaining that we are supplying the wrong NPI number.  The problem is that row 48 of the test data spreadsheet contains the code that we are using, not the code "expected result" claimed by the tool.

The remaining errors from the first file seem to be caused by the lack of the SNOMED concept suffix.  After switching our builder to use fully specified names, the tool was down to the one error mentioned above.  HOWEVER, when we use that version of our builder to re-build the report for test case 1a, we went from 8 Test Data Conformance Errors to 18, because test case 1a is not consistently using the name suffixes in its expected data; so we put it back the way it was.  (Also tried it with test case 3 which went from 11 to 27 mismatch errors).

The real problem is not that the names are wrong, but that the tool complains of not finding the codes from the code systems (ICD-9, ICD-10, etc) that we are not using, even though we are supplying a correct SNOMED concept, such as is found on XML lines 274, 303 and 691.

Thanks
000017_C000041_ConceptDescriptions.xml
000017_C000041_ConceptFSNs.xml