Where to download Validation Tool

Jim Dow

Jan 14, 2019, 7:12:29 PM1/14/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
Does anyone know where we can download the cancer validation tool for 2015 Edition?  We need to install locally while the NIST tools are down.

Thanks...Jim

Dan Chaput

Jan 15, 2019, 12:36:33 PM1/15/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
I believe you will find it here: Yes: https://github.com/esacinc/crigtt

The vocabulary files that are included there are only those that are available to the public. There are some that must be obtained individually be end users (e.g., because they’ll have to apply for a license or sign some sort of end user agreement or something like that). Details about the value sets that are not available are provided here, highlighted in yellow: https://oncprojectracking.healthit.gov/wiki/display/CRIGTT/Vocabulary+Data+Sets+Source+Documentation

Dan (ONC) (and thanks to Wendy Blumenthal)

earld...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2019, 11:25:59 AM1/28/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool

> The vocabulary files that are
> included there are only those that are available to the public. There are some
> that must be obtained individually be end users (e.g., because they’ll have to
> apply for a license or sign some sort of end user agreement or something like
> that). Details about the value sets that are not available are provided here,
> highlighted in yellow: https://oncprojectracking.healthit.gov/wiki/display/CRIGTT/Vocabulary+Data+Sets+Source+Documentation

Regarding the Vocabulary files, the Google Drive link for the files that are available from the development team comes up as a 404. Does anyone know where another copy might be located?

Thanks very much...Earl

Blumenthal, Wendy J. (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC)

Jan 28, 2019, 11:34:07 AM1/28/19
to cancer-reg-...@googlegroups.com
My apologies, I was out of the office all of last week, so am just now able to address this. I need to identify the right vocab files that can be provided to the public, and then I will put them on Google drive and fix the broken link. I hope to have this fixed sometime this week.

In the meantime, as noted in the email from Andrew McCaffrey, the tool is now available on the NIST server, so you should be able to go back to using that for testing.

Thank you,
Wendy

Wendy Blumenthal, MPH
Health Scientist
Cancer Surveillance Branch (CSB)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Phone: 770-488-1131
Fax: 770-488-4759
Email: wblum...@cdc.gov

earld...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 1:51:56 PM1/29/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 8:34:07 AM UTC-8, Wendy Blumenthal wrote:
> My apologies, I was out of the office all of last week, so am just now able to address this. I need to identify the right vocab files that can be provided to the public, and then I will put them on Google drive and fix the broken link. I hope to have this fixed sometime this week.

Thank you very much. Please note that the WAR file download also shows as a 404 - if that could be fixed, it would be very helpful, as it would permit us to deploy the application without building from source code.

Thanks again,

- Earl

earld...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2019, 6:57:19 PM2/6/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 8:34:07 AM UTC-8, Wendy Blumenthal wrote:
> My apologies, I was out of the office all of last week, so am just now able to address this. I need to identify the right vocab files that can be provided to the public, and then I will put them on Google drive and fix the broken link. I hope to have this fixed sometime this week.
>
> In the meantime, as noted in the email from Andrew McCaffrey, the tool is now available on the NIST server, so you should be able to go back to using that for testing.
>
> Thank you,
> Wendy
>
> Wendy Blumenthal, MPH
> Health Scientist
> Cancer Surveillance Branch (CSB)
> Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
> Phone: 770-488-1131
> Fax: 770-488-4759
> Email: wblum...@cdc.gov

Greetings,

Wondering if there is any update on the vocabulary file and WAR file links.

Thank you very much,

- Earl

Blumenthal, Wendy J. (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC)

Feb 8, 2019, 3:48:25 PM2/8/19
to cancer-reg-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I have had delays due to other emergent deadlines. I will try to get this addressed next week.

Wendy

Mar 1, 2019, 5:35:18 PM3/1/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool

> Greetings,
>
> Wondering if there is any update on the vocabulary file and WAR file links.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> - Earl
>
> --

Greetings,

I am checking in again to see if there is any update on availability for the vocabulary data zip file and WAR file on the CRV Wiki.

Currently, links to those documents on the Wiki are resulting in a 404 file not found.

Thanks very much,

Earl Evans
Drummond Group LLC

Blumenthal, Wendy J. (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC)

Mar 15, 2019, 9:45:57 AM3/15/19
to cancer-reg-...@googlegroups.com
My apologies for the delay. The vocabulary zip file link has been fixed. Please let me know if you have any issues.

We are doing some analysis to ensure we provide the correct WAR file, so this will be updated at a later date.

Thanks,
Wendy

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 6:45:57 AM UTC-7, Blumenthal, Wendy J. (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC) wrote:
> My apologies for the delay. The vocabulary zip file link has been fixed. Please let me know if you have any issues.
>
> We are doing some analysis to ensure we provide the correct WAR file, so this will be updated at a later date.
>
> Thanks,
> Wendy

The WAR file link on the Wiki still returns a 404 error - any updates on a fix for that link?

Thanks,

Earl Evans
Drummond

earld...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 12:49:48 PM12/3/19
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
Greetings,

We are making another attempt at a local install of the tool, and the link for the WAR file on the Wiki is still returning a 404 error. Could we get a copy of the WAR file somehow?

Thank you very much,

- Earl (Drummond Group)