Problems with Cancer Test Case 1a

lham...@mountainsidesoftware.com

Aug 4, 2020, 5:02:02 PM8/4/20
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
We are trying to get our "everything with radiology" test case 1a completed and have, what we think are, a couple of issues to report.

1) The tool complains that line 1245 of the xml (attached) is the wrong code; yet the spreadsheet for the data contains the code we are using on row 207.
2) The tool also complains that line 1245 contains the wrong description. It is wrong!  We supply the description of "ramelteon 8 MG Oral Tablet", while it wants "ramelteon 8 MG Oral Tablet [Rozerem]"

3) For the "Service Delivery Location" value set, the testing tool is stuck on the 2017 version, while we are using the latest version. The test data is requesting the code 1166-8 "Ambulatory surgical setting" and this code no longer exists in the latest versions.  The latest versions of the value set contain the code 1243-5" which has a description of "Ambulatory Surgery Center".  When we use the latest code, the tool complains that it is not in the value set. As a work around, we used code 1096-7 which exits in both versions, but gives the tool a headache.

4) The test data contains two procedures:
     a) Row 241 of the test data spreadsheet gives the first code as 1166-8, and the tool complains that our xml, line 1467 has the wrong code (ok).
     b) Row 251 gives the second service location as 1061-1, which is found in our second procedure on line 1498, yet the tool complains that it wants code 1166-8 for that line also (not ok).

Because we had to use a different code for the first procedure, the tool is very confused. Could you possibly update the value set to the latest version and replace the no-longer-valid code with one from the latest version of the value set?

Thank you

000016_C000037.xml