How often are you using the CRV tool?

Porter, Sean (CDC/NCCDPHP/DCPC)

Jan 9, 2024, 9:29:26 AMJan 9
to cancer-reg-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

CDC is reviewing the Cancer Report Validator (CRV) tool for possible future upgrades.  Our first step is to try and determine who is using the tool and how often it gets used.

Please let me know if you are using the CRV tool and how often you use it.  Additionally, let me know if you would be interested in being part of a workgroup to review the functionality of the tool for future enhancements.

You can reply to this message or email me directly at sv...@cdc.gov

Thanks,

     --Sean

Sean Porter, MSHI

Health Scientist (Informatics)

Informatics, Data Science, and Applications Team (IDSAT)

National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR)

Cancer Surveillance Branch (CSB)

Division of Cancer Prevention and Control (DCPC)

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Email: sv...@cdc.gov | Tel: 770-488-0899

Sean Porter

Jan 17, 2024, 9:04:07 AMJan 17
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
Sending out a quick reminder regarding my inquiry.  If you are using the CRV tool, please let me know how often you use it and if you would be interested in being part of a workgroup to review the functionality of the tool for future enhancement.

You can reply back to this message or reach out to me directly at sv...@cdc.gov.

Thanks,

--Sean

Sean Porter, MSHI

Health Scientist (Informatics)

Informatics, Data Science, and Applications Team (IDSAT)

National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR)

Cancer Surveillance Branch (CSB)

Division of Cancer Prevention and Control (DCPC)

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Email: sv...@cdc.gov | Tel: 770-488-0899

Christopher Colvin

Jan 26, 2024, 9:24:38 AMJan 26
to cancer-reg-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sean,

Sorry for the delayed response here.  We have been going through some transitions at our EHR and I forgot to respond.

We don't currently use the Cancer Registry Testing Tool.  We only used it for our testing when preparing for the MU Stage 3 (I believe) certification back in 2019 or so.

I don't believe we would be good candidates for a workgroup.

Christopher Colvin
colv...@gmail.com