cTis IG Conformance Error

Kevin Stark

Feb 11, 2021, 4:55:11 PM2/11/21
to Cancer Reg Testing Tool
All,

For Case 3, with the new test data, and the new Validator Tool, we're getting an IG Conformance Error that "cTis" isn't in the version 7 or version 8 value set. We could use "Tis", but then we'll get Test Data mismatch because the tool expects "cTis".

Can we ignore either the IG Conformance Error or the Test Data mismatch for now?

Thanks,
Kevin Stark
Epic Application Services

Blumenthal, Wendy J. (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC)

Feb 12, 2021, 1:26:49 PM2/12/21
to cancer-reg-...@googlegroups.com, Ryan, Lindsay (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC) (CTR), Jones, David (CDC/DDNID/NCCDPHP/DCPC)

Kevin,

Can you please send me your test file? I rechecked my test file for case 3 with the value "cTis" and don't get an IG conformance error, so there may be something else going on in your file.

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Blumenthal, MPH

Health Scientist

Cancer Surveillance Branch (CSB)

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Phone: 770-488-1131

Email: wblum...@cdc.gov