Canberra Ruby - 29th of Jun

Hugh Evans

Jun 21, 2011, 3:21:50 AM6/21/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

We've another instalment of Canberra Ruby lined up this month.

WHEN: Wed 29th June, from 6:30pm
WHERE: Icelab, Unit 3, The Metropolitan, 1 Gordon St, Civic
(http://icelab.com.au/)
WHAT: Ruby and web centric hacks along with hearty sustenance (Pizza
sponsored by the AMC and beer by Icelab)
WHO: All welcome, Rubyists and Ruby-curious alike

We've got a new monster desk at the lab so feel free to bring your
laptop if you want to get some hacking done. Or better yet, prepare a
relevant (short) presentation on something cool.

http://icelab.com.au/
http://amc.org.au/

-- Hugh

Elena Williams

Jun 27, 2011, 8:54:43 AM6/27/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Do you (primarily) ruby guys mind if me and a couple of other (primarily*) django guys come along on Wednesday and maybe we can, I dunno, play compare and contrast or something like that? :)

We'll even donate some beer.

Let us know,
Elena

*Actually I've installed Ruby on Rails before and even read half a Rails text one time.

Tim Riley

Jun 28, 2011, 1:02:42 AM6/28/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great, please come along!