When do you next meet?

Damana

Dec 26, 2011, 6:13:07 AM12/26/11
to Canberra Ruby Crew
I'm new to Canberra and want to find some dev groups. I go along to
RoRO quite often and would be interested in a similar group.

When do you next meet?

Are there any other Ruby or dev groups that you recommend in Canberra?

Tim Preston

Dec 26, 2011, 9:26:08 PM12/26/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We haven't organised our next meeting yet, but I expect it will be in January sometime.

CRC is the only Ruby group I'm aware of in Canberra, but have a look on google, you might uncover something!

Tim

Damana Madden

Dec 27, 2011, 3:55:58 AM12/27/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
One is enough for me. It just didn't look like you guys were active.

Where can I subscribe to a calendar of your meetings?

Tim Preston

Dec 27, 2011, 4:14:05 AM12/27/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
We don't have a calendar. The meetings are ad hoc and are advertised in advance on this list.

Cheers,
Tim