Just getting started with Ruby, love to join the group

Sam Howley

Dec 11, 2012, 3:26:32 AM12/11/12
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm a long term developer but I've just started using Ruby (with Rails) for a new webapp I am developing.

I can already see the elegance of Ruby and the efficiency of Rails although it's always a little tough going starting a new
language and framework.

It would be great to meet up with you guys and talk tech.

Cheers
Sam Howley

Matthew Savage

Dec 17, 2012, 11:35:32 PM12/17/12
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,

Welcome to Ruby (and Rails), and the group.

Meetings are not that frequent, however I am hoping to have something lined up for early in the New Year, so keep an eye on this list for the announcement.

In the mean time is you have any questions etc please feel free to ask on here.

See you at the drinks tonight,
Matthew