Fwd: Anzac Day Workshop

Rosie Williams

Apr 16, 2013, 6:54:05 PM4/16/13
to canber...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rory Ford" <m...@roryford.com>
To: "founders" <foun...@entry29.org.au>
Subject: Anzac Day Workshop

Hi Entry 29 Founders,We've got a workshop/working bee scheduled on Anzac Day. If you are available, please hold the date, more details will follow soon. This will be the last one before opening (which we're tipping the 1st of May).

If you are interested in what it might be like working at E29, I popped in and took a photo (attached). This was only running off 3G as High speed internet isn't connected yet.

If you know somebody interested please get them to register here:
http://entry29.org.au/register-your-interest/

Regards,
m...@roryford.com  |  Canberra, Australia
+61 423 168914  |  Skype: roryford  |  LinkedIn  |  Twitter  |  Blog