Canberra Ruby Crew - 30th March Meeting

Tim Riley

Mar 28, 2011, 2:26:45 AM3/28/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The Canberra Ruby Crew will be meeting for September next Wednesday night.

No talks lined up for this night, so let's make it a hack session.
Bring something to work on.

WHEN: Wed 30th March, from 6:30pm.
WHERE: Icelab, Unit 3, The Metropolitan, 1 Gordon St, Civic
(http://icelab.com.au/)
WHAT: Hacks & eats. Pizza, sponsored beer.
WHO: All welcome, Rubyists and Ruby-curious alike.

Icelab will definitely provide some beer, but we're not sure about
anyone covering the pizza yet. If you want to eat, bring some money in
case we all contribute in buying the pizza.

Cheers,

Tim

Tim Riley

Mar 28, 2011, 2:28:34 AM3/28/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Tim Riley <t...@openmonkey.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Canberra Ruby Crew will be meeting for September next Wednesday night.

Of course, by september I mean March :)

> WHEN: Wed 30th March, from 6:30pm.

This is the date you should take notice of.

Tim

Aaron Theodore

Mar 28, 2011, 5:02:36 AM3/28/11
to canber...@googlegroups.com