alternative venue for meetups

Rosie Williams

Jan 23, 2013, 5:45:25 AM1/23/13
to canber...@googlegroups.com
I am a php developer thinking of dipping my toe into RoR and so I've been checking out the discussion on the list here. If people are looking for an alternative venue for meetups, Entry29 is opening in a few weeks. It is a co-working space in the CBD and wants to make community events such as meetups and hackathons. Not that pubs are not fun but if you find you need more space for a bigger event or a more dedicated environment this could be an idea. website is http://entry29.org.au/

regards
Rosie
@budget_aus

Greg Clarke

Jan 24, 2013, 1:08:51 AM1/24/13
to canber...@googlegroups.com
That's good to know Rosie, thanks.  Canberra needs a co-working space, and I'm very pleased to hear about entry29.