Canberra Ruby Christmas drinks, Wed 8th December

Tim Riley

Nov 29, 2010, 6:04:14 AM11/29/10
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Let's get together for some food and drink for the last meeting of 2010.

How does this sound?

WHEN: Wed 8th December, 6pm.
WHERE: Somewhere in Civic, a place that serves food and beer.
WHAT: No laptops, no presentations, just merriment.

What do I need from you? A reply to this email (preferably within the
next 48 hours) to let me know if you're coming. Once the responses are
in, I'll book somewhere.

If you have any particular food requirements or preferences for
venues, reply to this list.

Huzzah!

Tim

Ross Paine

Nov 29, 2010, 4:14:04 PM11/29/10
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Put me down, sounds like fun,

Tim Preston

Nov 29, 2010, 4:56:04 PM11/29/10
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Also I am in... and probably the other AMC guys too.

Mark Reid

Nov 29, 2010, 5:45:51 PM11/29/10
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

Sounds fun. I'd like to come along.

Cheers,

Mark.

Jared Fraser

Nov 29, 2010, 7:24:45 PM11/29/10
to canber...@googlegroups.com
Don't listen to Tim Preston, I will be attending.

Jared

Hugh Evans

Dec 1, 2010, 7:13:52 PM12/1/10
to canber...@googlegroups.com