Walk tomorrow

1 view

Ishai Sagi

Mar 22, 2018, 10:35:40 PM3/22/18
to canberra-dachshunds

Hey all - not to step on the regular meetup on Sunday, we are also doing a lake walk tomorrow.
If you are interested, we will start at 11:00 from the Dairy Flat Road Criterium Course which is on Dairy road Fyshwick on the edge of Jerrabomberra wetlands (see map: https://goo.gl/maps/hrj2zrZWMXn).

We will then walk through the wetlands towards Kingston foreshore (around 500m) where if you want you can lunch or turn around and head back (total 1km) or continue around the lake to take the long way back (total 5km for the first bridge).

If you are not up to a walk, feel free to try and meet up with us at the foreshore at around 11:30

It is a lovely walk - hope to see you there.

da...@krasney.com.au

Mar 23, 2018, 6:33:36 PM3/23/18
to canberra-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ishai

We are keen but it depends on anna bringing the car back on time.

Cheers

David