Halowiener - Sunday, 30 October!

Andrea Sluga

Oct 12, 2016, 6:46:12 AM10/12/16
to Canberra-dachshunds
Get those doggy costumes ready and come along and join in the fun of Hallowiener! Past years have been super fun with a wide range of costumes on show and this year is sure to be no different!
Date: Sunday, 30 October (weather permitting)
Time: 2pm
Location: Yarralumla dog park

Hope to see you there!

Andrea and Thomas

Andrea Sluga

Oct 29, 2016, 9:46:14 PM10/29/16
to canberra-...@googlegroups.com
Sadly due to the rain I have made the call to postpone Hallowiener until next Sunday, November 6. Thomas and I are bummed :(

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

MARY BAU

Oct 29, 2016, 9:59:39 PM10/29/16
to canberra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Poppy and I are taking our chances and going to Park anyway.
Mary

Date: Sunday, 30 October (weather permitting)
Time: 2pm