Zerubbabel was the Messiah

1 view

Noahide Videos

May 6, 2016, 1:42:04 AM5/6/16
THE BIBLICAL MESSIAH - Zerubbabel

Qualifications of Zerubbabel's Claim

ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MASHIACH/MESSIAH)
Zechariah 4:6

BRANCH
Isaiah 11:1
Zech 3:8
Zech 6:12

SERVANT
Ezekiel 34:24
Haggai 2:23

SERVANT IS THE BRANCH
Zech 3:8

BUILD TEMPLE
Haggai 1:14
Zech 6:12
Ezekiel 37:26
Zech 4:8

BRANCH BUILDS THE TEMPLE
Zech 6:12

ZERUBBABEL BUILDS THE TEMPLE, THUS BEING THE BRANCH
Zech 4:9

ZERUBBABEL IS THE BRANCH, THUS HE IS THE SERVANT
Zech 6:12
Zech 4:9
Zech 3:8
Ezekiel 34:24

GATHER ISRAEL
Isaiah 11:10
Nehemiah 7:7
Nehemiah 12:1
Zech 4:10

GOD'S AUTHORITY
Isaiah 11:2
Haggai 2:23

The Messiah

Zechariah 4:6
New Century Version (NCV)
6 Then he told me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'You will not succeed by your own strength or by your own power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord All-Powerful.

Isaiah 11
Isaiah 11
The King of Peace Is Coming
1 A new branch will grow
from a stump of a tree;
so a new king will come
from the family of Jesse.[a]
2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest upon that king.
The Spirit will give him wisdom and understanding, guidance and power.
The Spirit will teach him to know and respect the Lord.
3 This king will be glad to obey the Lord.
He will not judge by the way things look
or decide by what he hears.
4 But he will judge the poor honestly;
he will be fair in his decisions for the poor people of the land.
At his command evil people will be punished,
and by his words the wicked will be put to death.
5 Goodness and fairness will give him strength,
like a belt around his waist.

6 Then wolves will live in peace with lambs,
and leopards will lie down to rest with goats.
Calves, lions, and young bulls will eat together,
and a little child will lead them.
7 Cows and bears will eat together in peace.
Their young will lie down to rest together.
Lions will eat hay as oxen do.
8 A baby will be able to play near a cobra's hole,
and a child will be able to put his hand into the nest of a poisonous snake.
9 They will not hurt or destroy each other
on all my holy mountain,
because the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord,
as the sea is full of water.
10 At that time the new king from the family of Jesse will stand as a banner for all peoples. The nations will come together around him, and the place where he lives will be filled with glory.11 At that time the Lord will again reach out and take his people who are left alive in Assyria, North Egypt, South Egypt, Cush, Elam, Babylonia, Hamath, and all the islands of the sea.
12 God will raise a banner as a sign for all nations,
and he will gather the people of Israel who were forced from their country.
He will gather the scattered people of Judah
from all parts of the earth.
13 At that time Israel will not be jealous anymore,
and Judah will have no more enemies.
Israel will not be jealous of Judah,
and Judah will not hate Israel.
14 But Israel and Judah will attack the Philistines on the west.
Together they will take the riches from the people of the east.
They will conquer Edom and Moab,
and the people of Ammon will be under their control.
15 The Lord will dry up
the Red Sea of Egypt.
He will wave his arm over the Euphrates River
and dry it up with a scorching wind.
He will divide it into seven small rivers
so that people can walk across them with their sandals on.
16 So God's people who are left alive
will have a way to leave Assyria,
just like the time the Israelites
came out of Egypt.

Nehemiah 7:7
Nehemiah 7:7
New Century Version (NCV)
7 These people returned with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Azariah, Raamiah, Nahamani, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispereth, Bigvai, Nehum, and Baanah.
These are the people from Israel:

Nehemiah 12:1
Nehemiah 12:1
New Century Version (NCV)
Nehemiah 12
Priests and Levites
1 These are the priests and Levites who returned with Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and with Jeshua. There were Seraiah, Jeremiah, Ezra,

Nehemiah 12:46-47
Nehemiah 12:46-47
New Century Version (NCV)
46 Earlier, in the time of David and Asaph, there was a leader of the singers and of the songs of praise and thanksgiving to God.47 So it was in the days of Zerubbabel and Nehemiah. All the people of Israel gave something to the singers and gatekeepers, and they also set aside part for the Levites. Then the Levites set aside part for the descendants of Aaron.

Ezekiel 34:23-24
Ezekiel 34:23-24
New Century Version (NCV)
23 Then I will put over them one shepherd, my servant David. He will feed them and tend them and be their shepherd.24 Then I, the Lord, will be their God, and my servant David will be a ruler among them. I, the Lord, have spoken.

Jeremiah 30:8-9
Jeremiah 30:8-9
New Century Version (NCV)

8 The Lord All-Powerful says, "At that time
I will break the yoke from their necks
and tear off the ropes that hold them.
Foreign people will never again make my people slaves.
9 They will serve the Lord their God
and David their king,
whom I will send to them.

Haggai 1
Haggai 1
New Century Version (NCV)
Haggai 1
The Temple Is Rebuilt

It Is Time to Build the Temple
1 The prophet Haggai spoke the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, the governor of Judah, and to Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. This message came in the second year that Darius was king, on the first day of the sixth month:
2 "This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: 'The people say the right time has not come to rebuild the Temple of the Lord.' "
3 Then Haggai the prophet spoke the word of the Lord:4 "Is it right for you to be living in fancy houses while the Temple is still in ruins?"
5 This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: "Think about what you have done.6 You have planted much, but you harvest little. You eat, but you do not become full. You drink, but you are still thirsty. You put on clothes, but you are not warm enough. You earn money, but then you lose it all as if you had put it into a purse full of holes."
7 This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: "Think about what you have done.8 Go up to the mountains, bring back wood, and build the Temple. Then I will be pleased with it and be honored," says the Lord.9 "You look for much, but you find little. When you bring it home, I destroy it. Why?" asks the Lord All-Powerful. "Because you all work hard for your own houses while my house is still in ruins!10 Because of what you have done, the sky holds back its rain and the ground holds back its crops.11 I have called for a time without rain on the land, and on the mountains, and on the grain, the new wine, the olive oil, the plants which the earth produces, the people, the farm animals, and all the work of your hands."
12 Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and all the rest of the people who were left alive obeyed the Lord their God and the message from Haggai the prophet, because the Lord their God had sent him. And the people feared the Lord.
13 Haggai, the Lord's messenger, gave the Lord's message to the people, saying, "The Lord says, 'I am with you.' "14 The Lord stirred up Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, the governor of Judah, and Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and all the rest of the people who were left alive. So they came and worked on the Temple of their God, the Lord All-Powerful.15 They began on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month in the second year Darius was king.

Haggai 1:1
Haggai 1
New Century Version (NCV)
Haggai 1
The Temple Is Rebuilt

It Is Time to Build the Temple
1 The prophet Haggai spoke the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, the governor of Judah, and to Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. This message came in the second year that Darius was king, on the first day of the sixth month:

Haggai 2:20-23
Haggai 2:20-23
New Century Version (NCV)
The Lord Makes a Promise to Zerubbabel
20 Then the Lord spoke his word a second time to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month. He said,21 "Tell Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah, 'I am going to shake the heavens and the earth.22 I will destroy the foreign kingdoms and take away the power of the kingdoms of the nations. I will destroy the chariots and their riders. The horses will fall with their riders, as people kill each other with swords.' 23 The Lord All-Powerful says, 'On that day I will take you, Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, my servant,' says the Lord, 'and I will make you important like my signet ring, because I have chosen you!' says the Lord All-Powerful."

Zechariah 4:6-10 & Ezekiel 37:24-28
Zechariah 4:6-10
New Century Version (NCV)
6 Then he told me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'You will not succeed by your own strength or by your own power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord All-Powerful.
7 "Who are you, big mountain? In front of Zerubbabel you will become flat land, and he will bring out the topmost stone, shouting, 'It's beautiful! It's beautiful!' "
8 Then the Lord spoke his word to me again, saying,9 "Zerubbabel has laid the foundation of this Temple, and he will complete it. Then you will know that the Lord All-Powerful has sent me to you.
10 "The people should not think that small beginnings are unimportant. They will be happy when they see Zerubbabel with tools, building the Temple.
"(These are the seven eyes of the Lord, which look back and forth across the earth.)"

Ezekiel 37:24-28
New Century Version (NCV)
24 " 'My servant David will be their king, and they will all have one shepherd. They will live by my rules and obey my laws.25 They will live on the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land in which your ancestors lived. They will all live on the land forever: they, their children, and their grandchildren. David my servant will be their king forever.26 I will make an agreement of peace with them, an agreement that continues forever. I will put them in their land and make them grow in number. Then I will put my Temple among them forever.27 The place where I live will be with them. I will be their God, and they will be my people.28 When my Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I, the Lord, make Israel holy.' "

Zechariah 6:12 & Zechariah 3:8 & Zechariah 4:6-7

Zechariah 6:12
New Century Version (NCV)
12 Tell him this is what the Lord All-Powerful says: 'A man whose name is the Branch will branch out from where he is, and he will build the Temple of the Lord.

Zechariah 3:8
New Century Version (NCV)
8 " 'Listen, Joshua, the high priest, and your friends who are sitting in front of you. They are symbols of what will happen. I am going to bring my servant called the Branch.

Zechariah 4:6-7

http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com