Canasta 1.1.2 released

Jeffrey Wang

Oct 3, 2022, 2:55:21 AM10/3/22
to Canasta
Namaste,

image.png

Canasta 1.1.2 was released on 3 October 2022 at 05:00 UTC.

Change log:
  • Add CookieWarning extension for GDPR compliance
  • Pins Debian version to 11.4
  • Makes use of gateway.docker.internal to detect host address.
    • Updates run-apache.sh to use gateway.docker.internal as host address and fall back to 172.17.0.1 if not available
    • Updates msmtprc to contain replacement pattern to be processed via run-apache.sh
    • Updates $wgCdnServersNoPurge to include all possible docker networks
  • Adds displayWikiInfo.php script to allow for conveying certain MediaWiki info, acting as a non-web API
----

In addition, the following orchestrator stacks have also been updated.

Canasta for Docker Compose 1.1.2 (https://github.com/CanastaWiki/Canasta-DockerCompose/releases/tag/v1.1.2) has been released to reflect the following changes:
  • The Canasta image is upgraded to 1.1.2.
----

For details into updates included with 1.1.2, please see its corresponding pull request: https://github.com/CanastaWiki/Canasta/pull/123

This release will be the last release in the 1.1.x family. The next release will be 1.2.0, expected to be released before SMWCon Fall 2022.

Thank you to all of the contributors who made 1.1.2 possible. This release was a bit overdue; our apologies for the delay. Feedback from the community about our QA process is always welcome and encouraged.

aapkaa
jeffrey