Canasta presentation at Wikimania?

Yaron Koren

Jun 6, 2022, 8:17:54 PM6/6/22
to Canasta
Does anyone have any interest in giving (or hearing, for that matter) a presentation about Canasta at this year's (mostly online) Wikimania, which will be August 11-14? The deadline for submitting a proposal is June 10, which is the end of this week:

Canasta doesn't really fit into the theme for this year's Wikimania, which is "Festival", but I'm sure the Canasta talk would not be the only unfestive one. And non-Wikimedia MediaWiki projects don't usually get discussed much at Wikimania, but they do fit into the overall scope, and this is something that could potentially be of interest to a lot of general Wikimedia people.

-Yaron

Jeffrey Wang

Jun 14, 2022, 2:44:49 AM6/14/22
to Canasta
Yaron and I discussed this and we agreed that I should give a talk (if they accept me).