Canasta cadence meeting - Thursday, 13 October 2022

Jeffrey Wang

Oct 12, 2022, 10:44:22 PM10/12/22
to Canasta
Hello all,

Just a reminder about our fortnightly Canasta cadence meeting happening tomorrow (Thursday, 13 October 2022). Hope to see you soon!

Time of the meeting in various time zones:
  • 18:00 CEST
  • 17:00 BST
  • 16:00 UTC
  • Noon EDT
  • 11:00am CDT
  • 10:00am MDT
  • 9:00am PDT
Google Meet joining info:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/gcy-vugf-jzu
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 484-784-6573‬ PIN: ‪980 927 992‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/gcy-vugf-jzu?pin=7735045824586

Planned agenda:
(this is merely a suggested list of things to discuss and is by no means set in stone)
  • We can briefly discuss the release of Canasta 1.2.0 and what that means for everyone.
  • This is our final meeting before SMWCon 2022. We can give an overview of what Jeffrey will be presenting about at SMWCon.
  • We can discuss any suggestions on improving Canasta or on the future direction of Canasta's development.
  • We can discuss whether anyone in the community would like to volunteer to complete things on Canasta's to-do list.
  • We can discuss how changes will be made.
  • We can discuss improving Kubernetes support, as well as exploring AWS ECS/Fargate and Azure Container Instances support. (GCP support goes under Kubernetes support.)
  • and more!
Planned cancellation of next meeting:
Please note that the next regularly scheduled Canasta cadence meeting (scheduled for Thursday, 27 October 2022) is canceled due to SMWCon occurring on the same day.

kal milenge
jeffrey