Just a reminder about our fortnightly Canasta cadence meeting happening tomorrow (Thursday, 13 October 2022). Hope to see you soon!
Time of the meeting in various time zones:
- 18:00 CEST
- 17:00 BST
- 16:00 UTC
- Noon EDT
- 11:00am CDT
- 10:00am MDT
- 9:00am PDT
Google Meet joining info:
(this is merely a suggested list of things to discuss and is by no means set in stone)
- We can briefly discuss the release of Canasta 1.2.0 and what that means for everyone.
- This is our final meeting before SMWCon 2022. We can give an overview of what Jeffrey will be presenting about at SMWCon.
- We can discuss any suggestions on improving Canasta or on the future direction of Canasta's development.
- We can discuss whether anyone in the community would like to volunteer to complete things on Canasta's to-do list.
- We can discuss how changes will be made.
- We can discuss improving Kubernetes support, as well as exploring AWS ECS/Fargate and Azure Container Instances support. (GCP support goes under Kubernetes support.)
- and more!
Planned cancellation of next meeting:
Please note that the next regularly scheduled Canasta cadence meeting (scheduled for Thursday, 27 October 2022) is canceled due to SMWCon occurring on the same day.