Canasta community biweekly meeting - December 8, 2022

Jeffrey Wang

Dec 6, 2022, 11:18:11 PM12/6/22
to Canasta
Hello hello!

It's time for another Canasta meeting this upcoming Thursday!

If you are new to these meetings, basically we use this as an opportunity to sync up about new features and plan out the work that needs to be done. Everyone in the community is welcome to participate.

Now that MediaWiki 1.39 is released, it's time to talk about how we want to deal with all of the various issues that are blocking us from releasing Canasta 1.3.0. (We also have time to discuss anything else that's on people's minds, of course.)

Time of the meeting in various time zones:
  • 18:00 CEST
  • 17:00 BST
  • 16:00 UTC
  • Noon EDT
  • 11:00am CDT
  • 10:00am MDT
  • 9:00am PDT
Google Meet joining info:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/gcy-vugf-jzu
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 484-784-6573‬ PIN: ‪980 927 992‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/gcy-vugf-jzu?pin=7735045824586

kal milenge
jeffrey

Jeffrey Wang

Dec 7, 2022, 1:57:17 AM12/7/22
to Jeffrey Wang, Canasta
Correction: the time zones should be 18:00 CET, 17:00 GMT, 17:00 UTC, noon EST, 11am CST, 10am MST, and 9am PST.

Jeffrey Wang
Software Engineer
Microsoft Azure Optimization
Wang.J...@microsoft.com