Ping! ... and Totalism.org mailing list invite

da...@middlemachine.com

May 10, 2017, 5:38:51 PM5/10/17
to Laboratorio de creación e innovación tecnológica de Canarias
Hi guys,

I found this group in a search and said it would be good to bring some life back to it. Why not?

I would also like to invite you to join the mailing list for the CHT / Totalism Hackbase, in Canary Islands.

The last post, detailing first part of 2017, was just published.

Some fresh photos:

The project bought a big van. We will soon legalize it, and be able to visit the other islands this year with our full lab. Hope to meet some of you?

Cheers,

David Potočnik for totalism.org

simone

May 10, 2017, 6:30:05 PM5/10/17
to cana...@googlegroups.com
Hey there is plenty of hack life here but with another name, join us @ kreitek.org and in telegram kreitek_general, currently 152 participants
Simone

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Laboratorio de creación e innovación tecnológica de Canarias" de Grupos de Google.