Space Survey 2018

1 view

kulps @ ENTS Edmonton

May 10, 2018, 12:49:48 AM5/10/18
to Coalition of Canadian Creative Spaces
Hey everyone,

I think it would be interesting to collect some information about our space over all. I've created a forms survey with some questions that might be useful for us to know.

I would be interested in feedback on whether the questions I have make sense, if not what should be changed. If I've missed anything of value, please suggest it. The results will be immediately available to everyone but I think people shouldn't answer the draft survey with sincerity. I think we should agree on which questions are valuable before sending the survey out to folks. I'll leave this thread open for a week or two and depending how much feedback there I'll publish the finalized survey for people to fill out.

I'm not entirely sure how to handle if multiple members from the same space answer and more so if their answers don't align. I'm open to all suggestions.

I'd very much like to collect data like this, especially for year-over-year comparison of how Hacker/Makerspaces are doing in Canada.

K M

May 10, 2018, 2:12:44 AM5/10/18
to CanadianCre...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: Space Survey 2018
Date: May 9, 2018 at 11:10:36 PM PDT

I put in garbage data, jokes in normal text, and serious comments in ALL CAPS.

I think that there is a spelling mistake in the mgmt suite question.

Microsoft Forms with O365 has good branching, which could allow drilling deeper into the data on some of the responses, and allow the form to be shortened up by a lot for those who select a lot of “no” responses. I’m not sure if/how the feature is in the Googleverse.

Great initiative!

kile
—Kamloops Makerspace

--