Hackerspaces.org 2019 Census

kulps @ ENTS Edmonton

Oct 15, 2019, 8:48:00 PM10/15/19
to Coalition of Canadian Creative Spaces
Hey all,

It looks like there's a semi-coordinated effort to refresh/update the content of Makerspaces.org. Their space listing hasn't been super well maintained the last couple years but it's a wiki and up to us to maintain it.

Are there any volunteers to review their regions?

Thanks,
Michael

Derek Jacoby

Oct 15, 2019, 10:21:53 PM10/15/19
to CanadianCre...@googlegroups.com
I recognize the BC ones, the ones I know of that recently closed are not on the list. Comox is not there but they are not quite open yet, I'll forward to them.

--

---

Vincent Wolfe

Oct 16, 2019, 10:18:27 AM10/16/19
to Coalition of Canadian Creative Spaces
Looks like I forgot to even upload CAMS, will take care of that. And I will hit up the other spaces in Red Deer and see if I can get them to do the same.