Operations Director Job Posing at Yukonstruct, Canada's first makerspace north of 60!

1 view

jaret

Dec 8, 2017, 7:34:58 PM12/8/17
to Coalition of Canadian Creative Spaces
Hello to all, Yukonstruct is hiring an Operations Director. If any of you are interested or know of anyone that might want to move to the Yukon and help lead our rapidly growing makerspace, coworking space and developing Innovation Hub, please send them to our Website: https://yukonstruct.com/us/jobs/ or this direct link to YuWIN: http://www.yuwin.ca/jobs/3059521-operations-director-at-yukonstruct-makerspace-society

Please spread this far and wide.

thanks so much