Budgeting Spreadsheet

kulps @ ENTS Edmonton

Jun 17, 2017, 11:06:25 PM6/17/17
to Coalition of Canadian Creative Spaces
Hey everyone,

ENTS is looking at putting together our budget for the coming year and as part of that we're trying to figure out how much to money budget for new equipment.
I've put together a fairly simply spreadsheet that will hopefully allow us to brainstorm all the things we might buy, then with the fancy colours the sheet should tell us which things we should buy. From there we'll pick a number for the budget.

Anyway, I'm posting it here in case anyone wants to use it or suggest improvements to it.

If you've got a better system for doing this, I'm equally open to that!

Regards,
Michael