Moving my drips to my iTrade account…

onarock

Mar 11, 2022, 6:12:42 PM3/11/22
to Dividend Investing - Canadian Money and Tax Matters
I am an oldie…on here since 2007… but have not kept up a lot due to my health.  I am trying to simplify my life. Easier said than done… I see that Wayneman is still on here, good to know. I am having a hard time navigating through this new Google group please bear with me…

for tax purposes, all of my ast and cs drip accounts are ready to be sent to iTrade. I just want to know what I need to do in quicken to slowly merge my accounts. Is someone able to help me?

Stuart MacDonald

May 8, 2022, 11:34:50 PM5/8/22
to Dividend Investing - Canadian Money and Tax Matters
Hello from a fellow oldie!

I don't use Quicken so I can't help there. Sorry.

...studog