Hiring Now:- Memory layout designer in Ottawa, Canada for Long Term Contract / FTE

Sonu Dwivedi

Dec 4, 2020, 5:06:03 PM12/4/20
to Canada Job

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Pramod Dwivedi. I'm a part of the recruitment team at Expedent Corp. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. I would like to discuss the below requirement for our client. If interested please send me your updated resume in word format. You can reach me at +1 (469) 421-9767  . Thanks

Position: Memory layout designer

Location: Ottawa, Canada (Currently Remote start)

Terms: Long Term Contract

 Applicant must have valid work visa to work in Canada.

Description Must Have:

·         Experience: 5 to 10 years in memory layout design including building top level instances with Memory Compilers

·         Advanced knowledge of design rules, yield and reliability issues (EM-IR, HCI and NBTI).

·         Must have transistor, cell and block level memory layout design hands on experience in either of 3nm/5nm/7nm/10nm/14nm FinFET process technology for memory layout

·         Knowledge of CMOS semiconductor physics and microfabrication processes and impact of layout on the performance of circuitry in leading edge CMOS/FinFET processes

·         Working knowledge of SKILL/PERL/TCL shell scripting languages is an asset

·         Knowledge of LEF will be added advantage

·         Knowledge or experience of compiler coding is preferred

Regards,

Pramod Dwivedi

Expedent Corp |
 400 E Royal Ln Suite # 221, Irving, TX 75039

Direct: +1 (469) 421-9767  || Email: Pra...@expedent.com

www.expedent.com (E-Verify)