Hiring Now:- Senior Java Software Engineer @ Vancouver BC, Canada for Long Term Contract

Sonu Dwivedi

Dec 4, 2020, 5:04:24 PM12/4/20
to Canada Job

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

 My name is Pramod Dwivedi. I'm a part of the recruitment team at Expedent Corp. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. I would like to discuss the below requirement for our client. If interested please send me your updated resume in word format. You can reach me at +1 (469) 421-9767  . Thanks

Job Title:- Senior Java Developer

Location: Vancouver BC, Canada (Currently Remote start)

Remote Work(Y/N):- Allowed till COVID-19 situation becomes stable

Applicant must have valid work visa to work in Canada.

Job details:-

Must Have:

  • 8-15 years of experience with strong microservices experience
  • Java / J2EE
  • Spring, JPA
  • MicroServices / Sprint Boot
  • Hands-on with RDBMS concepts and handling it from Java application
  • WebLogic / Tomcat
  • GIT / Jenkin (Merge / Build and Deployment concepts)
  • Junit

Good to have:

  • eCommerce concepts
  • Any Cloud experience
  • Drool

Regards,

Pramod Dwivedi

Expedent Corp |
 400 E Royal Ln Suite # 221, Irving, TX 75039

Direct: +1 (469) 421-9767  || Email: Pra...@expedent.com

www.expedent.com (E-Verify)