Need : QA Engineer_Saint Paul MN_Phone Then Face To Face_Must Be Local

1 view

Avanish Pandey

Nov 14, 2016, 11:29:27 AM11/14/16

I Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to apa...@tekshapers.com

Title: QA Engineer

Location: Saint Paul MN

Duration: 6+ Months

Interview: Phone Then Face To Face!!!

Must Be Local

Job Description

» C#        2-4 Yrs

» ETL      2-4 Yrs

» Salesforce.com     2-4 Yrs

» Selenium              2-4 Yrs

» Software Testing Experience               2-4 Yrs

» SQL     2-4 Yrs

» Test Scripts          2-4 Yrs

» TFS      2-4 Yrs

This role is responsible for:

• Analyzing and ensuring requirements and/or user stories for testability

• Creating and executing manual test scripts

• Results analysis and defect reporting

Basic Qualifications:

• Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or related field

• 1 - 4 years of IT experience

• 2 years of custom software testing experience

• Experience with Software Quality tools, including TFS and Microsoft Test Manager

• Experience creating and executing SQL queries

• Ability to work independently, manage tasks to timely completion and appropriately escalate issues as required

• Experience with Agile frameworks/methodologies (Scrum)

• Good verbal and written communication skills

• Good problem solving and analytical thinking

Preferred Qualifications:

• 0 - 2 years of experience coding for test automation

• Familiar with C# and Selenium.

• Good understanding of test automation principles and techniques

• Understanding of Salesforce.Com

• Understanding of ETL processes

Regards,
Avanish Pandey

Talent Acquisition Executive

248-565-4747*187; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
Email:
apa...@tekshapers.com

Hangout: avanishit...@gmail.com
Tekshapers Inc
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj], [vib...@tekshapers.com] and [Ext - 149]

PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.