Canadian Space Agency activism

Tom Harris

Oct 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/3/99
Hi all,

I have developed a web page,
http://www.iosphere.net/~tharris/My-Activism-new.htm, which will give you
an overview of the frustrations I have had trying to get an inexpensive,
yet very valuable, concept injected into the Canadian Space Agency's
Communications Strategy.

This web page is arranged into short, easy-to-read "chapters" which I will
add to the page at times off and on over the next month. The first five
chapters are there now if you are interested in having a look. I'll notify
the newsgroup when I complete this effort.

As always, comments, good or bad, are always welcome.

Tom Harris
Speaker, Space Exploration and Environment