Hello

Lordcybereye

Apr 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/5/00
This group is as dead as can.schoolnet.space.jr.

I'm interested in space so I was looking around at all the space related
groups on Usenet and found the schoolnet ones. This would be a great place
to learn about space if the right people could be convinced to read them,
like some guy a NASA or a freelance astronomer. Many groups have any
important and/or famous people reading them.

Any hoo, if there is a FAQ for this group or any info I would sure like to
hear it.
Thanks,

--
Ian "Lordcybereye" Hopfe
"He who controls the cyberspace is Lord!"