Hubble Picture Now Half Price!

Chris

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
Are you looking for Large Framed Hubble Images for hanging on your walls?
If so, then read on!

All Hubble Telescope prints and framed pictures are now half price,
at WWW.EZNOW.NET
Quality for a small price.

You can purchase enlarged High Resolution Photos of Hubble Images on
high gloss photo paper framed and mounted behind real glass in a modern
black or gold aluminum frame, shipped ready to hanging. These photos
are superior quality, for example: the larger picture print files are
well over 200megs of data, no .JPG images, just pure true resolution,
printed with the latest technology of large digital printers.

We offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to loose
if you are not 100% satisfied with your framed picture purchase. We
know our quality and prices are the best that can be found!

50% off our regular retail prices on all pictures can be found here
between Oct. 8th through Oct. 15, 1999. Don't wait for this sale to
end, please buy your quality Hubble pictures at these prices, I value
your business!

Please visit
WWW.EZNOW.NET
and make your choice! Thanks for your time!
New Hubble Images Coming Soon!

Sincerely,
Chris DeVillier, President
Easy Entertainment Pictures