MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE...

ROK

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
I am a Canadian, teaching in the Far East. On a recent trip to the
Philippines, I met a group of people who have been working hard to provide
quality education to the children of their community.

However, as most good things, demand is greater than supply. They are in
desperate need of a larger facility but have exhausted their limited
resources.

I am coordinating a fund-raising effort to aid them in realizing their
vision, and am reaching out to ask for help. All donations are valuable and
greatly needed. If you or your group can organize a fund-raiser in your
class, school, office, community or service group, you could contribute to
the growth and future of these wonderful children.

Donor's names will be engraved on the "Founders Wall" for all to witness
those who have contributed to this worthwhile project.

If you can help in this effort, please contact me at rcla...@kornet.net .

Please visit our web site at: www.dlstudycenter.freeservers.com

Thank you.