Reduced Norwegian oil production

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 6, 2003, 4:51:12 PM9/6/03
http://www.norwaypost.no/content.asp?folder_id=6&cluster_id=24423

6. September 2003, Norway Post

Reduced Norwegian oil production

The oil production on the Norwegian Shelf has declined, according to fresh
figures from the Oil Directorate.

It dropped from 2.84 million barrels a day in July, to 2.74 million barrels
a day in August.

Production had decreased all spring, and hit the lowest point in June, when
daily production was down to 2.6 million barrels.

It is, however, still below planned production, which initially was set at 3
million barrels a day.

So far this year, average daily production has beeen 2,82 million barrels,
NRK reports.

(NRK)

Rolleiv Solholm

Mel Rowing and those of similar ilk: I suppose
that you believe that, by increasing taxes
on all petroleum products, allowing for large
tax rebates to be given to oil companies, those
companies will thereby have incentive to drill
a few more wells?

Add your voice to reason's call. Join the Tax Refusal.
ACT ON YOUR DUTY TO REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY SOCIETY
that would be party to Mass Murder.
http://www.taxrefusal.com http://www.dieoff.com
"Never doubt that a small group of committed individuals can change
the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Mel Rowing

Sep 6, 2003, 5:53:48 PM9/6/03

"Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message

> http://www.norwaypost.no/content.asp?folder_id=6&cluster_id=24423
>
> 6. September 2003, Norway Post
>
> Reduced Norwegian oil production

[snip]

> It is, however, still below planned production, which initially was set at
3
> million barrels a day.
>
> So far this year, average daily production has beeen 2,82 million barrels,
> NRK reports.

> Mel Rowing and those of similar ilk: I suppose

> that you believe that, by increasing taxes
> on all petroleum products, allowing for large
> tax rebates to be given to oil companies, those
> companies will thereby have incentive to drill
> a few more wells?

Your grasp of market economics seems as firm as your grasp of the rest of
reality.