Why Pay Taxes . .

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 3, 2003, 11:25:08 AM9/3/03
Mel Rowing wrote:

> "Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message

> > Why Pay Taxes . . Why support societies that dare not
> > admit and deal with the reality of the energy crisis??
> > "Kermit Schlansker" <kssu...@provide.net> wrote:
> > The immediate effect of energy shortages would be mass unemployment,
> > civil unrest, failure to heat houses, inability to transport for real
> > needs, civil unrest, and without martial law, probably food
> > shortages. It will be a terrible time to be alive.
>
> but we can always rely on our fall back position of sending $100 to Lavigne
> so that he can cut and paste our way to global salvation.

Poor Mel, I fear that you will remain lost to your lies
and self-deceptions for the whole of your life.

You purport to be aware of the coming energy crisis, yet you
dare not act on your duty to refuse to support a society that,
contrary to the rule of law, is participating in plans and
preparations that are predicated on a will and capacity
to commit mass murder "If Need Be", in order to gain some
form of "Guaranteed Access" to the a good portion of the world's
remaining supplies of oil and other necessary resources.

I suggest that such is because you fear that I have correctly stated
the possible and quite probable costs and consequences of Humanity's
continuation on the road to an insane end.

Because of that fear, it is, most likely, your hope that your society
will threaten to use its Nuclear and other Weapons Of Mass Murder in
order to meet its need for oil and other natural resources; for as
long as "you" live. Of course, you probably care less about what
happens AFTER your death and the onset of problems that few of
your ilk, as yet, are prepared to face.

Mel, try to be honest when you answer the following question:

If you had spine and integrity sufficient to act on your duty to
refuse to support a society that would be party to Mass Murder,
would you try to wake that society and have it understand that
continuing on the road to an insane end delivers that society
to the end of that road??

I suggest that, lacking "The Parts" to act on such duty,
you also lacks "The Parts" to try to wake your society.

Poor Mel, you are lost to your lies and self-deception. And so
you will remain; until the day that the now unavoidable costs
and consequences of the energy crisis and your society's
willingness to use its Nuclear and other Weapons Of
Mass Murder impact your life to a point at which you
will question yourself: "Why did I refuse to wake?"

Poor Mel, try to treat your infection by "The Madness Of Greed" by
attempting to realize that, contrary to your "Creed Of Greed", you
do not have to pay me anything in order to support the goals of the
Tax Refusal!

All you need do is to develop spine and integrity sufficient
to risk the act of lawfully informing your nation that you
will, from this day forward, NEVER again pay taxes to, or
otherwise support, a society that would be party to
mass murder. Its that easy.

Of course, you must also face the fact that you
probably lack "The Parts" to act on such duty.

Poor Mel; having hung yourself by your own petard, you must now face
the fact that you are a hypocrite; or reject the insanity of your past
by acting on your lawful duty to refuse to support a society that would
be party to mass murder.

Try to have a good day Mel, while you decide to continue living as a
fool, coward and a hypocrite; or to put your mind to a good purpose
and act to wake your society to the message that I have delivered,
on a non-stop basis, throughout my country, including its Courts
and Parliament.
Add your voice to reason's call. Join the Tax Refusal.
ACT ON YOUR DUTY TO REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY SOCIETY
that would be party to Mass Murder.
http://www.taxrefusal.com http://www.dieoff.com
"Never doubt that a small group of committed individuals can change
the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 4, 2003, 4:19:38 PM9/4/03

Mel Rowing

Sep 4, 2003, 6:52:19 PM9/4/03

> Mel Rowing <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > "Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message
>
> > > Why Pay Taxes . . Why support societies that dare not
> > > admit and deal with the reality of the energy crisis??
> > > ********************************************************
> > > "Kermit Schlansker" <kssu...@provide.net> wrote:
> > > The immediate effect of energy shortages would be mass
unemployment,
> > > civil unrest, failure to heat houses, inability to transport for real
> > > needs, civil unrest, and without martial law, probably food
> > > shortages. It will be a terrible time to be alive.
> >
> > but we can always rely on our fall back position of sending $100 to
Lavigne
> > so that he can cut and paste our way to global salvation.
> Mel, try to be honest when you answer the following question:
>
> If you had spine and integrity sufficient to act on your duty to
> refuse to support a society that would be party to Mass Murder,
> would you try to wake that society and have it understand that
> continuing on the road to an insane end delivers that society
> to the end of that road??

I don't have to try hard. I am honest!

Your question is, of course loaded, I don't accept that 'my' society would
ever be party to mass murder.

I don't accept the inevitability or even the possibility of your 'road'.

> Poor Mel, try to treat your infection by "The Madness Of Greed" by
> attempting to realize that, contrary to your "Creed Of Greed", you
> do not have to pay me anything in order to support the goals of the
> Tax Refusal!

It is true I can do all you ask without sending you any money but if I look
at your site there is a suggestion of sleaziness
that makes me wonder whether you are a rogue or a mere oddball.

You see I am invited to click a 'Join the Tax Refusal tab'.

and then I may 'Help Provoke That Process By Joining'

'International Humanity House'

Does this place actually exist? How big is it? How many staff does it
employ? Wouldn't a photograph of these premises on the site help to reassure
us with regard to these matters?

Anyway:

'Secure your "Tax Exempt Status" card and use it
daily to force the Courts to declare that all
DO, OR DO NOT,
have a right and duty to refuse to support a
society that would be party to Mass Murder'

but don't forget:

' Please! - Don't secure a card with a hope that I
will help you use it or enforce your right and duty
to confront a society that would commit Mass
Murder. The world, if it is to change, must
be afforded some hope that a majority
have spine and integrity to force
the Courts to decide this matter.'

A hidden disclaimer? It certainly illustrates the legal status of this card
absolutely everywhere? Why not make your own? What is so special about
yours?

How do we obtain the official version? No prizes for guessing:

'Send your picture, your signature and your
statement that you will never again support
a society that would commit Mass Murder,
and $175.00 (Cdn. - or $100.00 US) to: '

I see no indication on your site of:

A membership list
Any indication as to how these monies are spent.
Identified trustees.
An indication of any organising committee.
A statement of accounts audited or otherwise.
Even so much as a photograph of yourself.

Anyone who would send $100 in these circumstances would fall for the 3 card
trick!

It's clear that you would fail to impress a cynical old sod like me but
there are well intentioned and gullible people in this world. I fear that
one or two of them stand or have stood to be disillusioned.

Mel Rowing

Steven Ellis

Sep 4, 2003, 8:22:44 PM9/4/03
"Mel Rowing" <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:bj8fn2

> "Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message

> > > "Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message

not to worry Mel, "Daniel J. Lavigne" is the one and only member of his
"humanity house" which is really a division of the Toronto mental health
dept.

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 6, 2003, 4:05:54 PM9/6/03
Gregson Vaux wrote:

> In my mind, the greatest variable in any future energy scenario is
> nuclear war. The problem in predicting future nuclear activity is
> that we have so few precedents. Only two nuclear bombs have ever
> been used in warfare and attitudes have changed considerably since
> then so I truly believe that the nuclear future is almost impossible
> to predict.
>
> Some will argue that the nuclear powers have so far not felt
> threatened enough to use nuclear bombs and that when resources run
> low enough, there will be small or large nuclear wars.
>
> Others will argue that more and more countries are gaining nuclear
> weapons so that chances of nuclear war go up each year whether
> countries feel threatened or not.
>
> Still others will argue that nuclear war is quite horrible so that
> even threatened countries will be very reluctant to use them.
>
> As I have already said, there are so few precedents that I have
> trouble saying which scenarios are more likely. However, the nuclear
> powers have done a good job so far in not using them (I will forgive
> the first two uses because it was before people had really had time
> to reflect on what nuclear bombs actually mean) so I will give some
> weight to the idea that nuclear war will come later than sooner but
> I do not feel strongly about this.
>
> Does anyone else have any input on this topic?
> :-) smiley face for asking such an obvious final question.

I do.

We must not overlook the fact that America nearly used / threatened
to use its nuclear arsenal some 15 to 16 times AFTER WWII, as did
Britain and the USSR.

And we must not overlook the madness / ploys / intents of those who
so fear / oppose the goal of the Tax Refusal as to DARE NOT attempt
to rebut the message, while attacking the messenger:

Contrary to your apparent hope (Surely, I err?) to be allowed to continue
to deceive yourself: Your nation, assuming that you are in Britain, has
Nuclear and other Weapons of Mass Murder. It is also a member of NATO.
That organization has publicly avowed that it retains the right, as guided
by the United States Of America in such matters, to use those weapons at any
moment that some nation within that group might become the victim of an
attack,
not necessarily with Nuclear Weapons, by a nation or nations that are not
members
of NATO. The focus of any such 'pre-emptive' attack includes the will and
capacity to level the major cities of any such nation or nations.

Mel, mere possession of a plan and capacity to use such weapons IS "A Crime
Against Humanity". It matters not that such weapons are allowed to be built
and used in the name of the cowardly fools who dare not openly oppose such
madness. The very existence of all such weapons IS "A Crime Against Humanity".
Of course, the very existence of such weapons, and the will to use such
weapons, presupposes the general fact that few have spine sufficent to
dare to speak against such madness.

> I don't accept the inevitability or even the possibility of your 'road'.

The argument does not depend on the accuracy of a claim that, continuing
on the road to an insane end, society will someday reach such an end.

The argument is based on the rule of law and our duty to refuse to support
any individual, group or nation that would be party to mass murder. If you
are unable to understand the reality of that duty, you will continue to pay
taxes in support of a society that would be party to mass murder.

I ask that you answer the following question with a "YES!" or a "NO!" :

" If you, Mel Rowing, became aware that your nation was participating
in plans and preparations that are based on a will and capacity to commit
mass murder, would you, Mel Rowing, act on your duty to refuse to support
such a society even though you stood to be scorned, slandered and
ostracized by the whole of your community for acting on that duty? "

> > Poor Mel, try to treat your infection by "The Madness Of Greed" by
> > attempting to realize that, contrary to your "Creed Of Greed", you
> > do not have to pay me anything in order to support the goals of the
> > Tax Refusal!
>
> It is true I can do all you ask without sending you any money

Then, if you have any claim to some principles, all you need do is curse
my approach to the problem; and to start your own campaign against the
madness that you KNOW, as well any other "Aware Adult", will result in
the total and all-out USE of all Nuclear and other Weapons of Mass Murder
as the need for readily available and 'lo-cost' energy causes the world's
'Industrialized' nations to risk all to secure a few more barrels of oil.

> but if I look at your site there is a suggestion of sleaziness
> that makes me wonder whether you are a rogue or a mere oddball.

Perhaps you wish to deem it so because of that fact
that it offers no room for compromise:

Either individuals recognize and act on their duty to oppose a society
that would be party to mass murder, or they should never again complain
about ANYTHING that their leaders might order to be done in their names
. . and with their dollars and the lives of their sons and daughters.

> You see I am invited to click a 'Join the Tax Refusal tab'.

How else to invite individuals to learn more about their
duty to oppose the spread of societal insanity?? You know
of your duty to refuse to support a society that would be
party to Mass Murder. Yet, I have never heard of your name
being spoken in Britain's Courts or Parliament with respect
to your having acted in keeping with your duty to refuse to
support a society that would be party to Mass Murder.

> and then I may 'Help Provoke That Process By Joining'
> 'International Humanity House'

They need not join. Indeed, I make it clear that anyone now joining
the organization will receive no help from me, that they must stand
by their convictions; and do as I did 23 long years ago when I informed
"The Government of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" that I would never
again support a society that particiapated in plans and preparations
that were, and so remain, predicated on a sure and certain will and
capacity to be party to Mass Murder.

Don't let the Tax Refusal scare you. Be scared of the fact that
fewer than 25,000 adults in Canada have joined. The fact that it
is now apparent that some of them joined solely to save a few dollars
should also frighten you, as such indicates that "The Madness Of Greed"
has so infected the world that few are capable of being aware of, and
openly and honestly acting on, their duty to refuse to aid, abet or
otherwise support a society that would be party to mass murder.

> Does this place actually exist?
> How big is it? How many staff does it employ? Wouldn't
> a photograph of these premises on the site help to
> reassure us with regard to these matters?

Yes. It exists within the very same space and time that you and the
balance of "Humanity" use while struggling to come to terms with your
duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support societies that
would be party to mass murder. Its true "Headquarters" are wherever
I choose to hang my hat whenever travelling across Canada to spread
the message of your right and duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise
support any society that would be party to mass murder. The mailing
address, BTW, is:

International Humanity House
#48; 3901 Don Mills Road,
Toronto, Ontario M2H 2S7

The owner of that mail service forwards my mail to wherever
I might be, and does so for a very decent price.

Why would you need a photograph to help you consider your unavoidable
and unconditional duty to refuse to support a society that would be
party to mass murder?? Surely, you have spine and intellect sufficient
to recognize and act on such duty without any prompting? Can it be
that you oppose the publicization of such duty because you hope that
your nation will rely on its Nuclear and other Weapons Of Mass Murder
in order to still get the amounts of oil it has become accustomed to,
AFTER the North Sea bonanza is all used up??

> Anyway:
>
> 'Secure your "Tax Exempt Status" card and use it
> daily to force the Courts to declare that all
> DO, OR DO NOT,
> have a right and duty to refuse to support a
> society that would be party to Mass Murder'

Thank you Mel. You have noted that the Tax Refusal has a goal:

To force Canada's Courts to recognize that ALL have a right
and a duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support a
society that would be party to mass murder.

I have been at this since 1980. If there is no such duty, is it
your belief that the Courts would have allowed me to charge
two Judges with "Contempt Of Court" without acting to end my
attempts to spread the message of your duty to refuse to aid,
abet or otherwise support a society that would be party to
mass murder?

> but don't forget:
>
> ' Please! - Don't secure a card with a hope that I
> will help you use it or enforce your right and duty
> to confront a society that would commit Mass
> Murder. The world, if it is to change, must
> be afforded some hope that a majority
> have spine and integrity to force
> the Courts to decide this matter.'
>
> A hidden disclaimer? It certainly illustrates the legal status of this card
> absolutely everywhere? Why not make your own? What is so special about
> yours?

A "Hidden Disclaimer"?? No. And you should be aware of the times that I have
been before the Courts in order to have them recognize and act on their LAWFUL
duty to openly accept and support the claim that ALL have a right and a duty
to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support a society that would be party to
mass murder. The goal of the Tax Refusal has never changed since I first
gave my notice "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled".

Now, try to remember the following:

" The world, if it is to change, must be afforded some hope that a majority
have spine and integrity to force the Courts to decide this matter. "

> How do we obtain the official version? No prizes for guessing:

You could make your own card, or you could support my efforts, or
you could simply make a public statement, through such as these
posts, that you will never again aid, abet or otherwise support
a society that would be party to Mass Murder. Should you make
such a statement, I will undertake to communicate the content
of that message to your Government and Inland Revenue.

> 'Send your picture, your signature and your
> statement that you will never again support
> a society that would commit Mass Murder,
> and $175.00 (Cdn. - or $100.00 US) to: '
>
> I see no indication on your site of:
>
> A membership list

One exists. And it shall continue to be closely guarded, as per my
promise to all members to so guard it. And also to help gain whatever
publicity possible in order that "The Message" continue to be spread,
regardless that hypocrites will attack the messenger and the method
of delivey . . without ever DARING to attempt to rebut "The Message"
that ALL have a right and duty to refuse to support a society that
would be party to Mass Murder.

> Any indication as to how these monies are spent.

See above.

> Identified trustees.

See above.

> An indication of any organising committee.

Each and every member is part of the organizing committee of International
Humanity House. Each and every member, by their spur of the moment actions
in keeping with our goal to spread "The Message", adds to our effort to
wake the world by placing "The Message" constantly before as many people
as possible.

> A statement of accounts audited or otherwise.

Why?? Remember, we don't pay taxes, and we are accountable solely
to ourselves for any waste of funds that might be used to spread
"The Message" about your right and duty to refuse to aid, abet or
otherwise support a society that would be party to mass murder.

> Even so much as a photograph of yourself.

I suppose I could add a few pictures.

> Anyone who would send $100 in these circumstances would fall for the 3 card
> trick!

Be assured that the majority, prior to sending any money, are advised
to be absolutely certain that they have made their decision to never
again aid, abet or otherwise support a society that would be party to
mass murder. Be assured that most are aware of the degree to which
various societies depend on such as your ilk to give the majority a
reason to pause and reconsider prior to acting on their lawful duty
to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support a society that would be
party to mass murder.

> It's clear that you would fail to impress a cynical old sod like me but
> there are well intentioned and gullible people in this world. I fear that
> one or two of them stand or have stood to be disillusioned.
>
> Mel Rowing

"a cynical old sod", or a cowardly hypocrite who
dares not confront "The Message"??

Mel, I offer you a challenge:

Gather a group who share your ignorance and / or fear of life's realities.

Organize yourselves and demand that some government proclaim:

" A right and duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support
a society that would be party to mass murder DOES NOT EXIST! "

Upon that proclamation being uttered and duly publicized by the
government of any of the world's ten largest nations, I will end
my involvement in the Tax Refusal.

Do it Mel! Let's see how committed you are to bringing about that
"Positive Utterance" (In your view.). Inform us when you have
succeeded; and destroyed the only chance / manner by which
Humanity might be able to reach an agreement as to how we might
confront our will and capacity to commit mass murder "when
ordered", before we have to face the facts with regard to
the aftermath of the coming "Peak of Production Of
Conventional Oil.

Now, the relevance of this post to the "energyresources" group:

Absent a will to confront the insanity that saw Humanity wilfully
waste huge amounts of oil and other finite resources and to murder
millions while doing so, in order that greed's needs (As per the
dictates of politicians seeking re-election.) be met, we will not
be able to develop a consensus with regard to any path that might
help us ameliorate the costs and horrendous consequences of the
coming crisis.

The majority of the energyresources list, knowing such to be true,
should now try to justify why they continue to support societies
that they KNOW will take part in the coming energy wars . . and
USE their Nuclear and other Weapons Of Mass Murder. Thank you.

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 6, 2003, 6:56:07 PM9/6/03
Mel Rowing, you dare not yet respond because I have correctly
identified you as a cowardly fool who dares not act on his right
and duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support a society

Re: [energyresources] Nuclear War (Was: Why Pay Taxes . .
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:42:49 +0100
From: "Mel Rowing" <mel.r...@btinternet.com>
To: <tax...@taxrefusal.com>

Sep 7, 2003, 3:42:58 AM9/7/03

> Mel Rowing, you dare not yet respond because I have correctly
> identified you as a cowardly fool who dares not act on his right
> and duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support a society
> that would be party to mass murder. You wrote:

Give me time!

Mel Rowing

Sep 7, 2003, 3:45:32 PM9/7/03

> > Your question is, of course loaded, I don't accept that 'my' society
would
> > ever be party to mass murder.
>
> Contrary to your apparent hope (Surely, I err?) to be allowed to continue
> to deceive yourself:

You certainly do err! Who are you to suggest such?

> Mel, mere possession of a plan and capacity to use such weapons IS "A
Crime
> Against Humanity".

That clearly is your often expressed view. It is not mine! Whether you hold
this view sincerely, I am not totally in a position to judge. However, do
not presume to impose those views on others with particular reference to me.

> > I don't accept the inevitability or even the possibility of your 'road'.

> The argument is based on the rule of law and our duty to refuse to support

> any individual, group or nation that would be party to mass murder. If you
> are unable to understand the reality of that duty, you will continue to
pay
> taxes in support of a society that would be party to mass murder.

Before this can be termed an argument at all there has to be some agreement
on the underlying assumptions implicit in the above.

> I ask that you answer the following question with a "YES!" or a "NO!" :

I generally answer questions in any way I please!

> " If you, Mel Rowing, became aware that your nation was participating
> in plans and preparations that are based on a will and capacity to commit
> mass murder, would you, Mel Rowing, act on your duty to refuse to support
> such a society even though you stood to be scorned, slandered and
> ostracized by the whole of your community for acting on that duty? "

What duty? I have no such duty! I do have choice that will be exercised in
the light of real as opposed to situations generalised to the point of the
hypothetical.

> > It is true I can do all you ask without sending you any money
>
> Then, if you have any claim to some principles, all you need do is curse
> my approach to the problem; and to start your own campaign against the
> madness that you KNOW, as well any other "Aware Adult", will result in
> the total and all-out USE of all Nuclear and other Weapons of Mass Murder
> as the need for readily available and 'lo-cost' energy causes the world's
> 'Industrialized' nations to risk all to secure a few more barrels of oil.

I know no such thing! It is you who is trying to hog tie me into some system
of ethics that are yours and allow no room for my freedom of choice.

> > but if I look at your site there is a suggestion of sleaziness
> > that makes me wonder whether you are a rogue or a mere oddball.
>
> Perhaps you wish to deem it so because of that fact
> that it offers no room for compromise:

You talk of compromise?

> Either individuals recognize and act on their duty to oppose a society
> that would be party to mass murder, or they should never again complain
> about ANYTHING that their leaders might order to be done in their names
> . . and with their dollars and the lives of their sons and daughters.

I have no duty as such to oppose anything! I do have choice and freedom to
exercise it. The fact that I feel disinclined to oppose one thing does not
proscribe my choice to oppose something else.

Duty is prescribed from without. Choice is exercised from within. That's the
difference between democracy and demagoguery.

> > You see I am invited to click a 'Join the Tax Refusal tab'.
>
> How else to invite individuals to learn more about their
> duty to oppose the spread of societal insanity??

Except that it would appear as though that tab I refer to has no educative
function. It would appear to invite one to contribute. That I suspect is the
real motive behind your organisation (for want of a better word!)

> You know of your duty to refuse to support a society that would be
> party to Mass Murder. Yet, I have never heard of your name
> being spoken in Britain's Courts or Parliament with respect
> to your having acted in keeping with your duty to refuse to
> support a society that would be party to Mass Murder.

No and you never will!

Why do you keep on repeating this obsessive notion of 'duty to refuse to
support a society that would be party to Mass Murder' There is no need.
Those that have read a couple of dozen lines that you have written know what
you are all about.

You remind me of an owner trying to instill a conditioned response in a dog.

> > and then I may 'Help Provoke That Process By Joining'
> > 'International Humanity House'
>
> They need not join. Indeed, I make it clear that anyone now joining
> the organization will receive no help from me, that they must stand
> by their convictions; and do as I did 23 long years ago when I informed
> "The Government of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" that I would never
> again support a society that particiapated in plans and preparations
> that were, and so remain, predicated on a sure and certain will and
> capacity to be party to Mass Murder.

I'll bet that had them quivering in their shoes!

You claim to have done a lot of things. The difficulty is in finding any
report not attributable to yourself that adds weight to these claims. I did
however, find one:

http://www.retailcouncil.org/govrelations/provincial/que/mar010713.asp

It would appear that some of your weaker brethren are under the illusion
that you are peddling some sort of discount card!

The link from this page also is revealing.

That fact illustrates admirably the futility of this card. No one takes any
notice of it. It has no status. This indisputable fact begs the question as
to why have it and certainly as to why pay $100 for it. If it is simply a
membership card then why not say it is?. If the $100 represent a donation to
your organisation then why not say so?

What you are infact doing in a confusing manner is selling a worthless card.
That's all they get no less but, more importanly, no more!

If you really could sell me a card that would grant me tax exempt status I
would be prepared to pay you considerably more than $100 for it. However,
you can't anymore than I could sell you one. Your sales patter is sheer
baloney!

However, the notion remains superficially attractive doesn't it? A card for
a mere $100 that will save you money at every turn? I know you 'make it
clear' that you will not take any part in the enforcement of the alleged
rights your subscribers are said to enjoy. Neither do you make clear the
rights and advantages of holding such a card. I'll bet there aren't many
refunds!

I also know that there are those who do not read well and those who who
would simply stop
reading after they read something they really want to hear. When you use the
internet, you are addressing a potential audience of billons. If you can
make even 1 in 1000 respond in the manner you wish it is well worth your
while. The other 999 would have more sense anyway.

Stupidity in others is the best friend of any con man.

> Don't let the Tax Refusal scare you. Be scared of the fact that
> fewer than 25,000 adults in Canada have joined. The fact that it
> is now apparent that some of them joined solely to save a few dollars
> should also frighten you, as such indicates that "The Madness Of Greed"
> has so infected the world that few are capable of being aware of, and
> openly and honestly acting on, their duty to refuse to aid, abet or
> otherwise support a society that would be party to mass murder.

It also illustrates my point and serves as a tribute to the good sense of
the people of Canada.

$2400000 is still a considerable sum of money.

No doubt after these greedy people were taught their lesson it was donated
to charity.

> > Does this place actually exist?
> > How big is it? How many staff does it employ? Wouldn't
> > a photograph of these premises on the site help to
> > reassure us with regard to these matters?

> Yes. It exists within the very same space and time that you and the
> balance of "Humanity" use while struggling to come to terms with your
> duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support societies that
> would be party to mass murder. Its true "Headquarters" are wherever
> I choose to hang my hat whenever travelling across Canada

A self confessed fly by night! Who are you running from? The authorities or
your punters?

> The mailing address, BTW, is:
>
> International Humanity House

> ******
> ******

> The owner of that mail service forwards my mail to wherever
> I might be, and does so for a very decent price.

Don't you mean a cut? I'll also bet he doesn't get paid in ufoh's

> Why would you need a photograph to help you

Shall we say, taking the words of a past newspaper editor whose name escapes
me. a picture is worth a thousand words.

> > Anyway:
> >
> > 'Secure your "Tax Exempt Status" card and use it
> > daily to force the Courts to declare that all
> > DO, OR DO NOT,
> > have a right and duty to refuse to support a
> > society that would be party to Mass Murder'
>
> Thank you Mel. You have noted that the Tax Refusal has a goal:

Don't you mean a front?

Why did you choose the title "International Humanity House" to identify a
mere mail drop? Is there not an totally unrelated organisation with a
similar name?

> I have been at this since 1980. If there is no such duty, is it
> your belief that the Courts would have allowed me to charge
> two Judges with "Contempt Of Court" without acting to end my
> attempts to spread the message of your duty to refuse to aid,
> abet or otherwise support a society that would be party to
> mass murder?

Of course we only have your word on any of this.

I find it difficult to apprehend how a judge could be charged with contempt
of his own court! Decisions of judges can be challenged on appeal of course
and indeed their rulings overturned. However, this is the first time I have
ever known this process being described as the judge being held in contempt.

In saying this I presume judicial procedures in Canada are roughly similar
to what they are here.

> > but don't forget:
> >
> > ' Please! - Don't secure a card with a hope that I

> > will help you use it or enforce your right >

> A hidden disclaimer? It certainly illustrates the legal status of this
card

> A "Hidden Disclaimer"?? No. And you should be aware of the times that I

have
> been before the Courts

Of that I need no convincing!

> You could make your own card, or you could support my efforts, or
> you could simply make a public statement, through such as these
> posts,

>. Should you make such a statement, I will undertake to communicate the

content
> of that message to your Government and Inland Revenue.

and to every newsgroup you can think of. No thanks!

I have the nouse to know where my goverment sits (Brussels) and also the
address of my local tax office.

> > I see no indication on your site of:
> >
> > A membership list
>
> One exists. And it shall continue to be closely guarded, as per my
> promise to all members to so guard it.

But you profess to head a political lobby that seeks to promote goals. How
can you have a clandestine protest group?

Are your punters so ill at ease with that noble 'message' that they are wary
of attaching their names to it. I can quote you a further 'Tax refusal'
group wherein members do in fact publically endorse its aims and there are
some quite esteemed names upon their publically issued list.

> > Any indication as to how these monies are spent.
>
> See above.

So I have to spend $100 to find out whether the $100's already subsribed
have been wisely spent.

I see!

> > Identified trustees.
>
> See above.

likewise!

> Each and every member is part of the organizing committee of International
> Humanity House.

Which International Humanity house?

> > A statement of accounts audited or otherwise.
>
> Why?? Remember, we don't pay taxes, and we are accountable solely
> to ourselves for any waste of funds that might be used to spread

Nothing to do with tax. It might be that your voluntary organisation is not
liable to tax anyway. That might well be the case here. I'm not an
accountant.

Rather an audit is an honest independent assessment as to whether the funds
of a body are properly accounted for. This assists ordinary members in
making a judgement as whether funds are being properly spent. If you chose
to put the $2 million + you claim to have raised into your pocket as a
management fee then that is all well and good provided that your members
know and approve. The question is how can they know and approve without an
independent audit?

> > Even so much as a photograph of yourself.
>
> I suppose I could add a few pictures.

I suppose you should.

> Be assured that the majority, prior to sending any money, are advised
> to be absolutely certain that they have made their decision

[snip repetition]

> Be assured that most are aware of the degree to which
> various societies depend on such as your ilk to give the majority a

> reason to pause.

They have exactly the same say as me and through the same instrument - the
ballot box.

They still exist both here and in Canada.

> > It's clear that you would fail to impress a cynical old sod like me

> "a cynical old sod", or a cowardly hypocrite who

> dares not confront "The Message"??

Then what am I doing now?

Actually I have no problems with the message as much as with the messenger.
That is not to say that I necessarily agree with it in total or in part. I
simply acknowledge the right of pacifism and hold respect for those who
genuinely subscribe to such views.

> Gather a group who share your ignorance and / or fear of life's realities.

Judging from what you have said, I think its fair to assume that most of us
fit into that group (in your terms) all be it informally.

> " A right and duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support
> a society that would be party to mass murder DOES NOT EXIST! "

I have already explained my position this There may well be a right there is
no duty.

> Upon that proclamation being uttered and duly publicized by the
> government of any of the world's ten largest nations, I will end
> my involvement in the Tax Refusal.

and in the meantime?

I will not have any agenda imposed upon me by you or anyone else.

Continue by all means with your scam for as long as you can get away with
it. I am unlikely to have much influence on stupidity from where I sit.
However, don't try to deny me the facility of chipping away at the
extravagances expressed in your oft poorly selected pastings. That's what
newsgroups are about.

Mel Rowing

***********************************
Send $100 to Daniel Lavigne to save the world
Send nowt to Mel Rowing and he will convince
you that there is no need.
**********************************

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 7, 2003, 7:26:58 PM9/7/03
Alas! Mel Rowing dares not recognize that he is compelled, by his
purported allegiance to "The Rule Of Law", to refuse to support a society
that would be party to Mass Murder. Of course, rejecting the reality that
he does, in fact, have such a duty, he is left to display his fears that
the Tax Refusal is starting to cause an increasing number of people to
find out if such a right and duty can possibly exist in a world gone mad.

Indeed, he so fears that possibility that he totally avoids any point
wherein he might have to act on his belief that his sort are so stupid
that they would actually state that no such right and duty can possibly
exist.

Here Mel, enjoy another exchange wherein another of your ilk
dares not address their duty to refuse to support a society

Fred Hutter wrote:

> Daniel, your vision is such a fraud.

My vision is as it is. The Tax Refusal was designed
to wake such as you, Mr. Hutter. It has succeeded.

The very public efforts to wake the world to the energy crisis
and the fact that we will probably suffer total and all-out use
of all Nuclear and other Weapons of Mass Murder have been more
effective than most.

You voice doubt and slander me with a suggestion that I have
not done as stated. I suggest that you don't have spine sufficient
to drive to some distant payphone, call some public official and,
disguising your voice, insist that my argument be confronted
or . . YOU . . will join the Tax Refusal and similarly refuse to
support a society that would be party to Mass Murder. Hop to
it Hutter! Let's see l'il freddy in action!

The Judges which I charged with "Contempt Of Court" are:

(a) Associate Senior Prothonotary Peter A.K. Giles of the Federal Court
of Canada - Trial Division on December 12, 1988. He actually fled from
the courtroom when I stood and formally accused him, on the record, of
"Having brought the proper administration of Justice in Canada into
Contempt and Disrepute. While fleeing, he was screaming: "The Registrar
will note your remarks!" (You may read my speech to the court by going to:

http://www.taxrefusal.com/index-5e.html )

He did NOTHING with respect to my charge, the events surrounding
which has been repeated countless numbers of times in various Courts
as I try to identify one Judge that has courage sufficient to openly
admit that ALL have a right and duty to refuse to support a society
that would be party to Mass Murder.

(b) The other, Judge Clifford Toth, of the Sakatchewan Provincial Court
in Estevan, Saskatchewan was also treated to a similar event, plus
my entreaties that he pay respect to his office sufficient to accompany
me to the Court's General Offices and help me to complete the paper
work so charging him with "Contempt Of Court". With quite surly manner,
he refused.

Of course, neither act to so charge those Judges while hearing the
matters before them resulted in further Court action as I was
stone-walled at every attempt to pursue those charges. However,
it is a matter of public record that I so charged them and you
need but order the transcript with respect to Reddick v. Regina
July 9th 2001. (BTW, none dare grab a Judge when placing him or
her under arrest. You merely call the Bailiff's attention to the
fact that you rely on him to assist in the arrest.)

Further to that matter, I had a run in with Chief Justice Bayda of
Saskatchewan, whom I have publicly invited to charge me with "Contempt
Out Of The Face Of The Court" with respect to my continuing and public
announcements with respect to my deeply held belief that he failed to
uphold the meaning of his oath and the rule of law when he denied Mr.
Reddick the right to appeal his conviction by Judge Toth before that
Court, as the prelude to pushing it before the Supreme Court Of Canada.

You night also be interested in the circumstances, and the end result,
of Judge Perusse of the New Brunswick Courts decision to charge me (!!)
with "Contempt Of Court". See the results at:

http://www.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3BDDFFF8.3274457B%40taxrefusal.com&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3DDaniel%2520Lavigne%2520reddick%26as_epq%3Dcontempt%2520of%2520court%26as_eq%3Dalt.smokers%2520avril%26safe%3Dimages%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26lr%3D%26nu

Further to that event, I then suggested to Madame Justice Lucie Lavigne
of the Court Of Queen's Bench Of New Brunswick (No relative) that she
lacked intellectual competence sufficient to hear the matter of an
appeal surrounding Germaine Boutot's determination to never again

support a society that would be party to Mass Murder.

As some would anticipate, Judge Lavigne, her face red, slammed whatever
was in her hands unto her desk and fled the Courtroom for some 40 minutes.
In the intervening period, several large, economy size Royal Canadian
Mounted Police Officers trooped into the Courtroom. One, who probbaly
shares your mania to kiss your master's hand, attempted to intimidate
me. He failed, and Judge Lavigne was as nice as cherry pie when she
returned, after, I was later informed, she made some calls with
respect to that which I had stated regarding her competence. It
has been forever since EVIDENT, to me at least, that Canada's
Judges have been instructed to avoid any possibility that they
may have to actually rule with respect to my claim that YOU

have a right and duty to refuse to support a society that

would be party to Mass Murder.

> Perhaps you would like to expand on your "charging of two judges" claim
> to relate that only crown attorney, police and/or a justice of the peace
> can bring "charges" in canada.

Mr. Hutter, wake up.

Anyone in Canada can charge any party, and are called upon, by rule
of law, to so act when conditions require such intervention. A
charge is automatically laid when an individual, not necessarily a
law officer, actually arrests someone, as I did on May 27th in the
Brampton Courthouse when I arrested Michel Mele, a special agent
for Canada Customs and Revenue Agency. I charged him with attempting
to aid and abet "A Criminal Organization" (Being the Government Of
Canada) in its efforts to have me file tax returns. Of course, the
attending Police Officer, after consultations with his superiors,
then informed me that he could not and would not continue to hold
that "Special Agent". He reminded me that I had released Mr. Mele
to his care and custody. Nothing further could be done that day.
However, there is always tomorrow.

Seeing that you know little about the law, and are probably not sure enough
of yourself and your beliefs to actually arrest someone should such duty
present itself, be aware that in Canada you must physically restrain that
person from fleeing from your custody. I did just that, despite the howls
and other protestations by that "Special Agent" and his less than supportful
partner. (BTW, he works at the Toronto North Taxation office, Toronto,
Ontario if you wish to confirm the facts of the matter. Please do so.)

> Perhaps you can further relate on the disposition of your claim
> of charging two judges lest you leave the impression that these claims
> have a gram of credibility. You sir, are a complete scammer.
>
> Freddy H>

"Freddy H." Hmmm . . perhaps you are actually Fred Grosby, the self-admitted
liar and multiple identity poster who works as an employee of some tax filing
company and is upset that no one has acted to force an end to the Tax Refusal??
I thought so. Now . . "who" is the scammer? One such as your sort who dares
not immediately confront "The Authorities" and demand that I be silenced?? Or
me, for having "vision" and determination to see the Tax Refusal force
everyone to address our race to disaster?

> Daniel J. Lavigne wrote:
>
> >F. Hutter offered some words with respect to the course of opposition to
taxes in Canada. He is partially correct. Most cases end with many having to pay
fines and, in some cases serving prison sentences. However, the
> >Tax Refusal, as first started in 1980, does not rely on the language used by
those who to try to evade their duty to contribute to the common good. All
members of the Tax Refusal have sworn to me that they shall forevermore refuse
to pay taxes to, or otherwise refuse to support, a society that would be party
to Mass Murder.

> >Such as F. Hutter should also be aware that I have charged, while in Court,
two judges (Separate Trials)
> >with "Contempt Of Court" for having failed to act on their duty to uphold the
rule of law (As per their oaths.) and confirm the FACT of the right and duty of
EVERYONE to refuse to support a society that would be party
> >to Mass Murder. The fact that I remain free should cause some to reconsider
their apparent belief that the rule of law can not be used to rectify
deficiencies in the social order.

Now, let's continue with Mel's avoidance of his duty to refuse to
support a society that would be party to mass murder.

He does so by placing his hopes on a malfunctioning URL.

" http://www.retailcouncil.org/govrelations/provincial/que/mar010713.asp "

However, I do acknowledge that Mr. Woodford(Sp?), the President
of the Retail Of Council of Canada, acted to inform Canadians that
the "TAX EXEMPT STATUS CARD" was not to be accepted by merchants. He
did so as part of his organizations contractual relationship with
Canada Customs And Revenue Agency. Some, however, suggest that my
appearance at his offices on Bloor Street in Toronto on June 23, 2000
wherein I attempted to arrest him for perpetrating a fraud against all
citizens, was the reason why he spent so much of their tax dollars in order
that his sort might claim that the recognized duty to refuse to support a
society that would be party to mass murder, was inferior to a duty to
help pay the common and ongoing costs of necessary government.

Alas! Poor Mr. Woodford! He shares Mel's myopia with respect to the
superiority of the duty to refuse to support a society that would be party
to mass murder, to the recognized need to help fund "The General Welfare".

In any event, Mel was hoping that the link would help him spread his
hopeless message that there can be no such thing as "A Right And
Duty To Refuse To Support A Society That Would Be Party To Mass Murder".

Please track it down Mel, and try again.

BTW: If you want a film of the attempt to arrest Mr. Woodford (He dared not
come out of his office, choosing, instead, to send a minced face mouse of
a minion to "order" us out.), you need but send a postal money order to
cover the postage and a bit extra for the tape. You might also want a copy
of the film wherein I served Mr. John Jackson, Director Of Taxation in
Mississsauga Ontario, with an arrest warrant (And had an overwhelmingly
large amount of fun doing it!). Both occasions were filmed by several,
and very capable, cameramen.

> http://www.retailcouncil.org/govrelations/provincial/que/mar010713.asp
>
> It would appear that some of your weaker brethren are under the illusion
> that you are peddling some sort of discount card!

Wrong again Mel. They know that they are to ask for the sales manager, declare
that they have joined the Tax Refusal, and ask if he / she is prepared to
accept the card. International Humanity House members suffer from no illusions.
They know that the best way to wake such as your sad and unprincipled sort is
by way of confronting you, on a daily basis, wherever you live or conduct
your business.

Try to understand this, Mel:

The Tax Refusal continues to grow and to spread its message about the
energy crisis and the reality of our near future if the world's fools,
such as your lamentable self, fail to act on their recognized duty to

refuse to support a society that would be party to Mass Murder.

> The link from this page also is revealing.

Please do provide it!!

> That fact illustrates admirably the futility of this card. No one takes any
> notice of it. It has no status. This indisputable fact begs the question as
> to why have it and certainly as to why pay $100 for it. If it is simply a
> membership card then why not say it is?. If the $100 represent a donation to
> your organisation then why not say so?

Is there a possibility that you are suffering from Alzheimer's disease, or
some
related ailment?? Mel!! You claim to have visited my web-pages! Have another
go to set your mind straight!!

> What you are infact doing in a confusing manner is selling a worthless card.
> That's all they get no less but, more importanly, no more!
>
> If you really could sell me a card that would grant me tax exempt status I
> would be prepared to pay you considerably more than $100 for it.

There! We have the reason for your reluctance to act on your duty
to refuse to support a society that would be party to Mass Murder;
your greed controls your actions!!

> However, you can't anymore than I could sell you one. Your
> sales patter is sheer baloney!

Silly old fool! There is no "sales patter". I am trying to get such as
your sad and greed infected sort to recognize that your infection by
that so virulent disease will not protect you from each other when
your "leaders", wherever / whoever they may be, decide to USE their
Nuclear and other Weapons Of Mass Murder in order to guarantee their
own survival in a world gone mad.

> However, the notion remains superficially attractive doesn't it? A card for
> a mere $100 that will save you money at every turn? I know you 'make it
> clear' that you will not take any part in the enforcement of the alleged
> rights your subscribers are said to enjoy. Neither do you make clear the
> rights and advantages of holding such a card. I'll bet there aren't many
> refunds!

Dear Mel, go to my previous response and "learn" about the fact that anyone
who orders my card is, from that day forth, committed to the goal of the
Tax Refusal.

Some, who I believed to be agents for "The Government Of Canada, In
Parliament Assembled", tried to have me give them a refund. I urged
them to contact the Police, their MP's and whoever else they chose
to believe might be able to help them.

> I also know that there are those who do not read well and those who who
> would simply stop
> reading after they read something they really want to hear. When you use the
> internet, you are addressing a potential audience of billons. If you can
> make even 1 in 1000 respond in the manner you wish it is well worth your
> while. The other 999 would have more sense anyway.
>
> Stupidity in others is the best friend of any con man.

I suppose that must true. How else could governments succeed in having
millions of "taxpayers" pay for the means that will ensure their own
destruction, while rendering life less than "acceptable" for the vast
majority who work for starvation wages in societies that will never
land a hand UNTIL forced, by rule of law, to do so??

> > Don't let the Tax Refusal scare you. Be scared of the fact that
> > fewer than 25,000 adults in Canada have joined. The fact that it
> > is now apparent that some of them joined solely to save a few dollars
> > should also frighten you, as such indicates that "The Madness Of Greed"
> > has so infected the world that few are capable of being aware of, and
> > openly and honestly acting on, their duty to refuse to aid, abet or
> > otherwise support a society that would be party to mass murder.
>
> It also illustrates my point and serves as a tribute to the good sense of
> the people of Canada.

True. And in keeping with the claim that only 1/100 of One Percent of the
general population have intelligence sufficient to see their true interest
in most matters, some 25,000 individuals ( A bit less than that 1/100 of
One Percent.) have acted on their right and duty to refuse to support a
society that would be party to mass murder. Note that a large portion of
the group are self-employed professionals who have succeeded in their goals
and have the required clarity of vision to share my view that the Supreme
Court Of Canada will soon confirm the existence of your right and duty to
refuse to support a society that would be party to mass murder.

> $2400000 is still a considerable sum of money.

True. But more important is the fact that, after your government
joins Canada in expressing its public recognition of the existence of
such right and duty, you will then probably ask your local MP if you
can claim a retroactive return of the taxes taht you previously paid.

> No doubt after these greedy people were taught their lesson
> it was donated to charity.

Are you trying to say that, after the government gets a hold
of your money it will give some to charity? Perhaps!

> > > Does this place actually exist?
> > > How big is it? How many staff does it employ? Wouldn't
> > > a photograph of these premises on the site help to
> > > reassure us with regard to these matters?
>
> > Yes. It exists within the very same space and time that you and the
> > balance of "Humanity" use while struggling to come to terms with your
> > duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support societies that
> > would be party to mass murder. Its true "Headquarters" are wherever
> > I choose to hang my hat whenever travelling across Canada
>
> A self confessed fly by night! Who are you running from? The authorities or
> your punters?

" A self confessed fly by night!"?? No. While I have my Private Pilot's
License,
I am limited to day / non-instrument flights only. However, that migh soon
change
as I anticipate a need for a larger aircraft. By Golly! I'll post a few
pictures of
my first, second and third airplanes!! BTW: I run from no one; including two
CCRA
agents that who were left lying in the Burger King parking lot near the
Toronto
North Taxation Centre after they tried to be "Less Than Professional" with me.

"Run from the authorities"?? Dear Mel, they have had me under surveillance
for the greater part of the last 23 years! Alas! The poor clods have no
legal mechanism by which they can lawfully intefere with my right and
duty to set cowardly old hypocrites such as your self-loathed sort
straight with respect to your DUTY to refuse to support a society
that would be party to mass murder.

> > The mailing address, BTW, is:
> >
> > International Humanity House
> > ******
> > ******
>
> > The owner of that mail service forwards my mail to wherever
> > I might be, and does so for a very decent price.
>
> Don't you mean a cut? I'll also bet he doesn't get paid in ufoh's

" ufoh's "?? I live in Canada Mel. We use "Dollars". That term also
includes "Loonies" (Have fun!) and "Toonies". (Have more fun!)

> > Why would you need a photograph to help you
>
> Shall we say, taking the words of a past newspaper editor whose name escapes
> me. a picture is worth a thousand words.

Mel! Stop lying to youself! Once a scofflaw, always a scofflaw!! How
much is the local stonesmith asking for to so describe you on your
tombstone? However! You are wasting your money! Everyone already
recognizes you as such! Save your bucks . . get a rope and a rock
and head for the local lagoon. That will be a fitting and 'lo-cost,
no tax' end to the lie that is now your life. And chuck your
photographs, no one is interested in them.

> > > Anyway:
> > >
> > > 'Secure your "Tax Exempt Status" card and use it
> > > daily to force the Courts to declare that all
> > > DO, OR DO NOT,
> > > have a right and duty to refuse to support a
> > > society that would be party to Mass Murder'
> >
> > Thank you Mel. You have noted that the Tax Refusal has a goal:

"to force the Courts to declare that all DO, OR DO NOT,
have a right and duty to refuse to support a
society that would be party to Mass Murder "

> Don't you mean a front?

You wish that were so. You do so because of your existence
as a coward who dares not confront the lie that you lived.

> Why did you choose the title "International Humanity House" to identify a
> mere mail drop? Is there not an totally unrelated organisation with a
> similar name?

My dearest twit: There is "ONE", and only "ONE" *International Humanity
House*.
And its existence continues to frighten the world's "leaders" as they know of
my determination to see them in the dock at the Hague.

> > I have been at this since 1980. If there is no such duty, is it
> > your belief that the Courts would have allowed me to charge
> > two Judges with "Contempt Of Court" without acting to end my
> > attempts to spread the message of your duty to refuse to aid,
> > abet or otherwise support a society that would be party to
> > mass murder?
>
> Of course we only have your word on any of this.

You silly twit. Become informed. But don't ask me to lead you to the
sources that shall inform you of the facts of the Tax Refusal, as
you will then (As is the case for your sad and self-deceiving sort.),
claim that those sources are not reliable. Here's a suggestion!

Contact "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" and ask them
about the Tax Refusal and their concerns that it is continuing to grow.

Better yet!! Contact the CBC and CTV! Ask them to send you the video with
regard to my August 23, 2000 statements before them in the Parliamentary
Press Gallery! Then, and only then, tell us your views with regards to
the question:

"Why is it that "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" DARE NOT
use its laws, Courts, Judges, Prosecutors and a JURY OF ITS CHOOSING to meet
my challenge that it so openly and publicly confront my argument??

> I find it difficult to apprehend how a judge could be charged with contempt
> of his own court!

My dearest and most slow-witted of twits: See above. (Thanks!)

> Decisions of judges can be challenged on appeal of course
> and indeed their rulings overturned.

I know . . you have you just learned of such . .

> However, this is the first time I have
> ever known this process being described
> as the judge being held in contempt.

Are you now able to relate such to the fact that you "are", as I state,
a coward who DARES NOT act on his right and DUTY to refuse to support
a society that would be party to mass murder?? Mel, despite your need
to lie to yourself, try to remember that "determined people" will do as
they see fit and deem fair in order that society take note of the
madness that guides its actions. My charging those Judges with contempt
of course what done without animus. Those acts communicated to their
paymaster,
"The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" that the Tax Refusal
will continue until the day I die. I know, you hope and pray that they will
arrange for me to have "An accidental death". That won't happen Mel, so
chuck the beads, bibles and such . .

(snip . . Mel's crap is simply too boring . . )

> > You could make your own card, or you could support my efforts, or
> > you could simply make a public statement, through such as these

> > posts, that you will never again aid, abet or otherwise support
> > a society that would be party to Mass Murder. Should you make

> > such a statement, I will undertake to communicate the content
> > of that message to your Government and Inland Revenue.

> No thanks!

Humph! Too scared to think . . its no wonder you can't act on your
DUTY to never again aid, abet or otherwise support a society that
would be party to Mass Murder.

> I have the nouse to know where my goverment sits (Brussels) and also the
> address of my local tax office.

I know . . and we all know where your "nose" fits in while at the offices
of your government in "Brussels"(??). You lie Mel. You are a British
citizen, subject to British Law. That "law", BTW, recognizes your right
and DUTY to never aid, abet or otherwise support a society that would
be party to Mass Murder.

> > > I see no indication on your site of:
> > >
> > > A membership list
> >
> > One exists. And it shall continue to be closely guarded, as per my
> > promise to all members to so guard it.
>
> But you profess to head a political lobby that seeks to promote goals.

False. I lead a group of concerned huan beings who are acting on their
lawful DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be pary to mass murder.

> How can you have a clandestine protest group?

"Clandestine??"; "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" is
VERY AWARE of our existence, as is CCRA and the Retail Council Of Canada!
Indeed! Ask them how many millions they have spent to hire agents to
infiltrate
our group and to try to get some of the members involved in acts of violence??
Ask them how many millions they have spent to attack the message that all have
a right and duty to refuse to support a society that would be party to mass
murder,
WITHOUT DARING TO CONFRONT THE MESSENGER IN THEIR COURTS!!

My dearest twit, here is how IHH is spreading the word about your right
and DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be party to mass murder:

Each and every member of IHH, by merely talking to at least *ONE* person
a day about their right and DUTY to never again aid, abet or otherwise
support a society that would be party to Mass Murder, is helping to bring
about an awakening whereby the majority, including cowards such as yourself,
will start to think of joining the Tax Refusal . . even if its only to save a
few dollars for your sad sort . . and thereby deny that society the funds with
which to continue participating in plans and preparations that are predicated
on a sure and certain will and capacity to commit Mass Murder. Now, think of
this, my dearest twit:

When your neighbors all declare that they have joined the Tax Refusal,
how long will you take to share their "Advanced View" of such matters??

> Are your punters so ill at ease with that noble 'message' that they are wary
> of attaching their names to it.

To the contrary my little suck: IHH members all agree with my decision to
act as I advise with regard to approaching someone, each and everyday,
with respect to their right and DUTY to refuse to fund or otherwise aid
or abet a society that is participating in plans and preparations that
are predicated on a sure and certain will and capacity to commit Mass Murder.

> I can quote you a further 'Tax refusal'
> group wherein members do in fact publically endorse its aims and there
> are some quite esteemed names upon their publically issued list.

Do so! Don't be shy!

> > > Any indication as to how these monies are spent.
> >
> > See above.
>
> So I have to spend $100 to find out whether the $100's already subsribed
> have been wisely spent.

No. You need not spend one dollar. You need but build spine and intellect
sufficient
to permit you to recognize your right, and to act on your DUTY, to never again
fund
or otherwise aid or abet a society that is participating in plans and
preparations
that are predicated on a sure and certain will and capacity to commit Mass Murder.
You need not send me a dollar or one red cent. You need but prove that you
have
spine and integrity sufficient to act on your DUTY to refuse to support a
society that would be party to mass murder.

> I see!
>
> > > Identified trustees.
> >
> > See above.
>
> likewise!
>
> > Each and every member is part of the organizing committee of International
> > Humanity House.
>
> Which International Humanity house?

There is only *ONE* "International Humanity House". I am its
founder and first co-ordinator. That role has now been taken
over by someone else.

> > > A statement of accounts audited or otherwise.
> >
> > Why?? Remember, we don't pay taxes, and we are accountable solely
> > to ourselves for any waste of funds that might be used to spread
>
> Nothing to do with tax. It might be that your voluntary organisation is not
> liable to tax anyway. That might well be the case here. I'm not an
> accountant.

I guess that you are trying to say that you would swallow a mouthful
of goo and say "It Tastes Great!", rather than admit that the only
reason that you dare not act on your DUTY to never again fund or otherwise
aid or abet a society that is participating in plans and preparations that
are predicated on a sure and certain will and capacity to commit Mass Murder
IS because you are a coward who long ago recognized himself as such.

> Rather an audit is an honest independent assessment as to whether the funds
> of a body are properly accounted for. This assists ordinary members in
> making a judgement as whether funds are being properly spent. If you chose
> to put the $2 million + you claim to have raised

I have made no such claim. I leave it to you to become better informed
about the Tax Refusal. You could start by reading some of my posts
starting in 1996 or thereabouts.

> into your pocket as a management fee then that is all well and good
> provided that your members know and approve. The question is how can
> they know and approve without an independent audit?

My dear Mel! You make this much too easy for me! Individuals who have
spine and integrity sufficient to act on their recognized DUTY to never
again fund or otherwise aid or abet a society that is participating in
plans and preparations that are predicated on a sure and certain will
and capacity to commit Mass Murder, ALSO have insight sufficient to know
who they can trust!

> > > Even so much as a photograph of yourself.
> >
> > I suppose I could add a few pictures.
>
> I suppose you should.
>
> > Be assured that the majority, prior to sending any money, are advised

> > to be absolutely certain that they have made their decision to never
> > again aid, abet or otherwise support a society that would be party to
> > mass murder. Be assured that most are aware of the degree to which

> > various societies depend on such as your ilk to give the majority a

> > reason to pause and reconsider prior to acting on their lawful duty

> > to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support a society that would be
> > party to mass murder.
>

> They have exactly the same say as me and through the same instrument - the
> ballot box.

You forget the most important point: They rely on "The Rule Of Law".And I
suggest to you, hypocrite that you choose to be, that it is by, and because
of, my / their reliance on such rule that the goal of the Tax Refusal shall
be attained.

> > > It's clear that you would fail to impress a cynical old sod like me
>
> > "a cynical old sod", or a cowardly hypocrite who
> > dares not confront "The Message"??
>
> Then what am I doing now?

You have not yet confronted it. You have shown no law that states that such a
right and duty do not exist. I have shown or otherwise informed you that the
United Nations Charter incorporates the Nuremberg Principles in its recitals.
All member nations of the United Nations have sworn, by their seals and the
signatures of their various representatives, to forever uphold, abide by and
enforce the provisions of the Nuremberg Principles. I suggest that you should
become informed of such matters.

> Actually I have no problems with the message as much as with the messenger.

> That is not to say that I necessarily agree with it in total or in part.

Gosh, you actually believe that you are offering a rational statement
when spewing such crap!! You try, again, to lie to yourself and all
others. Try, dear twit, to remember what you wrote above, that now
stamps you a fool and a liar.

> I simply acknowledge the right of pacifism and hold respect for those who
> genuinely subscribe to such views.

And you expect that we should believe one who is prone to lies
with respect to such assertions? Are we to believe that you are able
to discern who is lying and who genuinely subscribes to such views?
Stop your hypocrisy! All that you need do is admit that you dare not
act on your right to refuse to support a society that would be party
to mass murder, because you lack "The Parts" to so act!!

> > Gather a group who share your ignorance and / or fear of life's realities.
>
> Judging from what you have said, I think its fair to assume that most of us
> fit into that group (in your terms) all be it informally.

Informally, or as a bunch of cowardly bananas, it makes no matter; the very
numbers of your sad sort, worldwide, is the reason why Humanity may well
cause its own extinction.

> > " A right and duty to refuse to aid, abet or otherwise support
> > a society that would be party to mass murder DOES NOT EXIST! "
>
> I have already explained my position this There may well be a right there is
> no duty.

No, other than a short passage in this post, you have not previously explained
yourself. Now, see above. Become familiar with the Nuremberg Principles.
Then, and only then, wee hen, ask yourself:

"If there were no such instrument as the "Nuremberg Principles", could
it be a fact, within the province of law, that "The Rule Of Law" is,
necessarily so, BASED on the reality that Humanity must have some
guiding and universally accepted precept with regard to the need
to proscribe the murder of any Human Being??"

Please JUSTIFY your answer.

> > Upon that proclamation being uttered and duly publicized by the
> > government of any of the world's ten largest nations, I will end
> > my involvement in the Tax Refusal.
>
> and in the meantime?

I will continue to do my utmost to spread the message.

> I will not have any agenda imposed upon me by you or anyone else.

You lie. Again. You dare not act in accordance with your recognized duty
at law to refuse to support a society that would be party to mass murder
because you DARE NOT confront your society. Hell! say it! You wear a tie!
And you act as you are guided by the laws of your community, that are
imposed upon you by your community, whether or not you claim the
contrary.

Smarten up Mel! You have previously desired to be looked upon as
having some ability to write and conduct yourself in rational fashion.
You are now seen as a cowardly and bald-faced liar! Wake up! You are as
much enslaved to "The System" as are all others who DARE NOT act on their
duty to confront each and every society that would be party to mass murder.
Stop lying about such matters.

> Continue by all means with your scam for as long as you can get away with
> it. I am unlikely to have much influence on stupidity from where I sit.
> However, don't try to deny me the facility of chipping away at the
> extravagances expressed in your oft poorly selected pastings. That's
> what newsgroups are about.
>
> Mel Rowing

These "Newsgroups", Mel, are helping me, everyday, to spread the message
that cowards such as your sad sort will not be protected when the weapons
that were built in your names are used in your names . . against defenceless
men, women and children! Mere children who will never learn how to outrun an
incoming Nuclear or other such missile! Think about it! Respond if and when
your "Sense Of Human Dignity" permits you to admit the error of your ways.

> ***********************************
> Send $100 to Daniel Lavigne to save the world
> Send nowt to Mel Rowing and he will convince
> you that there is no need.
> **********************************

Mel, you are one sick pup! Get help.

Now, that aside, Mel has helped to understand that
the web-pages need some revision and that "The
Message" could be conveyed in a better and
more effective fashion.

In that regard, I solicit advice from all who
would like to see "The Message" delivered in a
more direct style. Thank you.

Add your voice to reason's call. Join the Tax Refusal.
ACT ON YOUR DUTY TO REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY SOCIETY

that would be party to Mass Murder.

Mr. Beemer

Sep 7, 2003, 8:32:17 PM9/7/03
If you believe "Daniel J. Lavigne" is an insane usenet fool send him an
email
now !

"Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message

@taxrefusal.com...

> [...]

> at law to refuse to support a society that would be party to mass murder
> because you DARE NOT confront your society. Hell! say it! You wear a tie!
> And you act as you are guided by the laws of your community, that are
> imposed upon you by your community, whether or not you claim the
> contrary.

> If you believe "Daniel J. Lavigne" is an insane usenet fool send him an
email
now!

If you believe "Daniel J. Lavigne" is an insane usenet fool send him an
email
now!

> Add your voice to reason's call. Join the Tax Refusal.
> ACT ON YOUR DUTY TO REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY SOCIETY
> that would be party to Mass Murder.

> *********************************************If you believe "Daniel J.
Lavigne" is an insane usenet fool send him an email
**

> http://www.taxrefusal.com http://www.dieoff.com

If you believe "Daniel J. Lavigne" is an insane usenet fool send him an
email
now!

Mike CJ

Sep 8, 2003, 6:38:07 AM9/8/03
"Mr. Beemer" <bm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> If you believe "Daniel J. Lavigne" is an insane usenet fool send him an
> email
> now !

Very boring.

---

Mel Rowing

Sep 8, 2003, 11:24:43 AM9/8/03

> Alas! Mel Rowing dares not recognize that he is compelled, by his
> purported allegiance to "The Rule Of Law", to refuse to support a society
> that would be party to Mass Murder. Of course, rejecting the reality that
> he does, in fact, have such a duty, he is left to display his fears that
> the Tax Refusal is starting to cause an increasing number of people to
> find out if such a right and duty can possibly exist in a world gone mad.

Hark at him sounding off again! Like a rabid parrot!

> Now, let's continue with Mel's avoidance of his duty to refuse to
> support a society that would be party to mass murder.
>
> He does so by placing his hopes on a malfunctioning URL.
>
> " http://www.retailcouncil.org/govrelations/provincial/que/mar010713.asp
"

Well it worked for me (as did your 'rebound') and it had been pasted direct
fom the browser address bar.

Try this (also pasted):

http://tinyurl.com/mm3c

> However, I do acknowledge that Mr. Woodford(Sp?), the President
> of the Retail Of Council of Canada, acted to inform Canadians that
> the "TAX EXEMPT STATUS CARD" was not to be accepted by merchants.

You seem to remember a great deal about a page you could not access.

> > It would appear that some of your weaker brethren are under the illusion
> > that you are peddling some sort of discount card!
>
> Wrong again Mel. They know that they are to ask for the sales manager,
declare
> that they have joined the Tax Refusal, and ask if he / she is prepared to
> accept the card. International Humanity House members suffer from no
illusions.
> They know that the best way to wake such as your sad and unprincipled sort
is
> by way of confronting you, on a daily basis, wherever you live or conduct
> your business.

> > The link from this page also is revealing.
>
> Please do provide it!!

'The "Tax Exempt Status" card is now available from The Nousury Network for
$169 (13x13) ("usury-bearing" Canadian Funds) or $104 ("usury-bearing"
Canadian Funds) and 5 hours of "usury-free" time currency valued at 13 eco$
per hour.

From this fee of $169. an amount of $78 ("usury-bearing" Canadian Funds) is
sent directly to Daniel Lavigne who enters each new carhholder into the
database for International Humanity House and issues the Registration number
and $26. is sent directly to the person in British Columbia who now produces
the professional "Tax Exempt Status" card which closely resembles our the
driver's licences issued by our respective provinces'

And don't think this idea is original either!

> Is there a possibility that you are suffering from Alzheimer's disease, or
> some related ailment??

No I do not but I have known and do know people who do. It's not a condition
that should be used as a focus for levity.

I thought you were a humanist?

> > However, you can't anymore than I could sell you one. Your
> > sales patter is sheer baloney!
>
> Silly old fool! There is no "sales patter".

I know you will with flamboyant indignation deny this but I put it to you
that the whole purpose of you internet activity is to induce gullible people
to pass the idiot test and buy one of your worthless cards.

> > However, the notion remains superficially attractive doesn't it? A card
for
> > a mere $100 that will save you money at every turn? I know you 'make it
> > clear' that you will not take any part in the enforcement of the alleged
> > rights your subscribers are said to enjoy. Neither do you make clear the
> > rights and advantages of holding such a card. I'll bet there aren't many
> > refunds!
>
> Dear Mel, go to my previous response and "learn" about the fact that
anyone
> who orders my card is, from that day forth, committed to the goal of the
> Tax Refusal.

But you your very self in your last post bemoaned the fact that:

......................................................... Be scared of the

fact that
fewer than 25,000 adults in Canada have joined. The fact that it
is now apparent that some of them joined solely to save a few dollars

You have also conceeded that there is nothing you suggest that cannot be
done without ownership of the card of indeed mambership of the organisation.

I must therefore press you. What is the purpose of the card?

> > It also illustrates my point and serves as a tribute to the good sense
of
> > the people of Canada.
>
> True. And in keeping with the claim that only 1/100 of One Percent of the
> general population have intelligence sufficient to see their true interest
> in most matters, some 25,000 individuals ( A bit less than that 1/100 of
> One Percent.) have acted on their right

I would suggest that there are certainly more than 25000 sincere and
respectable pacifists in Canada who are oytside you organisation.

> Note that a large portion of the group are self-employed professionals
who have succeeded in their goals
> and have the required clarity of vision to share my view

I am in no position to make any such note. I'm not applowed to see a list of
members remember?

> > $2400000 is still a considerable sum of money.

> > No doubt after these greedy people were taught their lesson

> > it was donated to charity.
>
> Are you trying to say that, after the government gets a hold
> of your money it will give some to charity? Perhaps!

In fact they do! A little of it!

> > A self confessed fly by night! Who are you running from? The authorities
or
> > your punters?
>
> " A self confessed fly by night!"?? No. While I have my Private Pilot's
> License,
> I am limited to day / non-instrument flights only. However, that migh
soon
> change
> as I anticipate a need for a larger aircraft.

You should be able to afford one!

> my first, second and third airplanes!! BTW: I run from no one; including
two
> CCRA agents that who were left lying in the Burger King parking lot near
the
> Toronto North Taxation Centre after they tried to be "Less Than
Professional" with me.

Whoooo A hard man!

> > > The owner of that mail service forwards my mail to wherever
> > > I might be, and does so for a very decent price.
> >
> > Don't you mean a cut? I'll also bet he doesn't get paid in ufoh's
>
> " ufoh's "?? I live in Canada Mel. We use "Dollars". That term also
> includes "Loonies" (Have fun!) and "Toonies". (Have more fun!)

Actually I was referring to 'usary free online hours' though I must admit
there appears to be some confusion as to what these instruments are acalled
.You seem to refer to them as "usary bearing Canadian funds"

Does that make my little did any claearer. I don't ususally have to explain
them!

> Mel! Stop lying to youself! Once a scofflaw, always a scofflaw!! How
> much is the local stonesmith asking for to so describe you on your
> tombstone? However! You are wasting your money! Everyone already
> recognizes you as such! Save your bucks . . get a rope and a rock
> and head for the local lagoon. That will be a fitting and 'lo-cost,
> no tax' end to the lie that is now your life. And chuck your
> photographs, no one is interested in them.

Oh I wouldn't say that!

> > Why did you choose the title "International Humanity House" to identify
> > mere mail drop? Is there not an totally unrelated organisation with a
> > similar name?

Then type 'International Humanity House' into Google

> My dearest twit: There is "ONE", and only "ONE" *International Humanity
House*.
> And its existence continues to frighten the world's "leaders" as they know
of
> my determination to see them in the dock at the Hague.

Is that what G7 is all about!

> > Of course we only have your word on any of this.
>
> You silly twit. Become informed. But don't ask me to lead you to the
> sources that shall inform you of the facts of the Tax Refusal, as
> you will then (As is the case for your sad and self-deceiving sort.),
> claim that those sources are not reliable. Here's a suggestion!

I am trying but every reference I have on the subject of you is written by
you!

> Contact "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" and ask them
> about the Tax Refusal and their concerns that it is continuing to grow.
>
> Better yet!! Contact the CBC and CTV! Ask them to send you the video with
> regard to my August 23, 2000 statements before them in the Parliamentary
> Press Gallery! Then, and only then, tell us your views with regards to
> the question:

Search Results

Tous les motsAu moins un des motsL'expression

No pages were found containing your keywords [Daniel Lavigne] on the CBC
Archives Web site.

Make sure your search words are spelled correctly.
Try using different or more general keywords.
Make sure your search terms have at least three letters.

[my insertion rest pasted]

> > I find it difficult to apprehend how a judge could be charged with
contempt
> > of his own court!

I meant comprehend of course!

> My charging those Judges with contempt
> of course what done without animus. Those acts communicated to their
> paymaster, "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled"

Don't they have an independent judiciary in Canada then?

> I know, you hope and pray that they will
> arrange for me to have "An accidental death". That won't happen Mel, so
> chuck the beads, bibles and such . .

No it won't! I doubt whether anyone of importance has heard of you!

> > I have the nouse to know where my goverment sits (Brussels) and also the
> > address of my local tax office.
>
> I know . . and we all know where your "nose" fits in while at the offices
> of your government in "Brussels"(??). You lie Mel. You are a British
> citizen, subject to British Law.

Ohh! if only this last four words were true but I digress.

> > But you profess to head a political lobby that seeks to promote goals.
>

> False. I lead a group of concerned human beings

Who are trying to sread the message (anonymously!)

> When your neighbors all declare that they have joined the Tax Refusal,

I'll stand starkers in Debenhams' window!

> > Are your punters so ill at ease with that noble 'message' that they are
wary
> > of attaching their names to it.
>
> To the contrary my little suck: IHH members all agree with my decision to
> act as I advise with regard to approaching someone,

I was talking with regard to a public membership list.

> > I can quote you a further 'Tax refusal'
> > group wherein members do in fact publically endorse its aims and there
> > are some quite esteemed names upon their publically issued list.
>
> Do so! Don't be shy!

http://www.warresisters.org/wtr_complicity.htm

or

http://tinyurl.com/mmfx

> > > See above.
> >
> > So I have to spend $100 to find out whether the $100's already subsribed
> > have been wisely spent.
>
> No. You need not spend one dollar. You need but build spine and intellect
sufficient
> to permit you to recognize your right, and to act on your DUTY

But how will this enable me to find out where the money goes?

> > > Why?? Remember, we don't pay taxes, and we are accountable solely
> > > to ourselves for any waste of funds that might be used to spread
> >
> > Nothing to do with tax. It might be that your voluntary organisation is
not
> > liable to tax anyway. That might well be the case here. I'm not an
> > accountant.
>
> I guess that you are trying to say that you would swallow a mouthful
> of goo and say "It Tastes Great

No I simply want to know where the money goes!

> > Rather an audit is an honest independent assessment as to whether the
funds
> > of a body are properly accounted for. This assists ordinary members in
> > making a judgement as whether funds are being properly spent. If you
chose
> > to put the $2 million + you claim to have raised

> I have made no such claim. I leave it to you to become better informed
> about the Tax Refusal.

You claim less "less than 25000 cardholders" ( say 24000) at $100 (US) each
that makes by my calculation $2.4 million.

Now where has it gone?

> You could start by reading some of my posts
> starting in 1996 or thereabouts.

I've read enough of your bullshit in recent months now tell all of us. Where
has this money that you claim or imply that you have raised gone?

> My dear Mel! You make this much too easy for me! Individuals who have
> spine and integrity sufficient to act on their recognized DUTY to never
> again fund or otherwise aid or abet a society that is participating in
> plans and preparations that are predicated on a sure and certain will
> and capacity to commit Mass Murder, ALSO have insight sufficient to know
> who they can trust!

In short they've passed the idiot test!

> > > "a cynical old sod", or a cowardly hypocrite who
> > > dares not confront "The Message"??
> >
> > Then what am I doing now?
>
> You have not yet confronted it. You have shown no law that states that
such a
> right and duty do not exist. I have shown or otherwise informed you that
the
> United Nations Charter incorporates the Nuremberg Principles in its
recitals.
> All member nations of the United Nations have sworn, by their seals and
the
> signatures of their various representatives, to forever uphold, abide by
and
> enforce the provisions of the Nuremberg Principles. I suggest that you
should
> become informed of such matters.

Perhaps you could educate me further and cite the article in the UN Charter
(or a subsequent amendment) that in your words 'incorporates the Nuremberg
Principles in its recitals' The best I could do was to find that The U.N.
General Assembly unanimously affirmed "the principles of international law
recognized by the Charter of Nuremberg Tribunal & the judgment of the
Tribunal."

Perhaps further you could enlighten me as to under waht provision under the
said Nuremburg Document a statate is prevented from maintaining nuclear
forces.

Besides that forever is a long time. You appear to misunderstand the nature
of so called international law. It is based upon treaty. Treaties are signed
between sovereign governments. Any participant in any such arrangement has
the option of renouncing their obligations under any treaty. I am not
suggesting any circumstances under which they should I am merely
illustrating one of the aspects of national sovereignty.

Governments in liberal democracies such as the UK, Canada, USA, etc. are
responsible not to the UN but to their electorates.

Mel Rowing

J. Kornheiser

Sep 8, 2003, 12:12:40 PM9/8/03
from the website -

"Cards from International Humanity House do not give tax-free status.
If you accept the card you will be responsible for paying the tax. IHH sells
customers a card for $390. They claim this entitles the customer to purchase
merchandise tax-free. Members have reported customers showing this card in
almost all provinces. Every government that RCC has contacted confirms that
the card does not give tax-free status. "

is this some sort of pyramid scheme ?

"Mel Rowing" <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:bji6vo$pf6$>

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 8, 2003, 4:21:40 PM9/8/03
Mel Rowing wrote:

> "Daniel J. Lavigne" <tax...@taxrefusal.com> wrote in message
>
> > Alas! Mel Rowing dares not recognize that he is compelled, by his
> > purported allegiance to "The Rule Of Law", to refuse to support a society
> > that would be party to Mass Murder. Of course, rejecting the reality that
> > he does, in fact, have such a duty, he is left to display his fears that
> > the Tax Refusal is starting to cause an increasing number of people to
> > find out if such a right and duty can possibly exist in a world gone mad.
>
> Hark at him sounding off again! Like a rabid parrot!

You wish. You have previously stated that you agree that the "right" to refuse
to support a society that would be party to mass murder DOES exist.

I suppose that you now hope to avoid dealing with such; as your presents
efforts
are directed at avoiding the delivery of the message that such a "Right" can
also
be deemed, and must so be deemed, "A Duty At Law" given the reality that,
without
such "DUTY" being an explicit requirement at law, the "RIGHT" to so refuse is
meaningless.

> > Now, let's continue with Mel's avoidance of his duty to refuse to
> > support a society that would be party to mass murder.
> >
> > He does so by placing his hopes on a malfunctioning URL.
> >
> > " http://www.retailcouncil.org/govrelations/provincial/que/mar010713.asp "
>
> Well it worked for me (as did your 'rebound') and it had been pasted direct
> fom the browser address bar.
>
> Try this (also pasted):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mm3c
>
> > However, I do acknowledge that Mr. Woodford(Sp?), the President
> > of the Retail Of Council of Canada, acted to inform Canadians that
> > the "TAX EXEMPT STATUS CARD" was not to be accepted by merchants.
>
> You seem to remember a great deal about a page you could not access.

I was able to access it this morning, they wanted to send me "A cookie"
prior to allowing me on their site.

Why do you wish to avoid the fact that I have confronted my society on a daily
basis for some 23 years with regard to the right and duty to refuse to support
a society that would be party to mass murder??

Tell us why you won't address that fact that I have charged Judges with
"Contempt Of Court", have arrested or attempted to arrest various people
with respect to the fact that they, as you, are so lost to the madness of
greed
that they DARE NOT admit that the very basis of ALL LAW is the universal
proscription
against murdering a single Human Being or participating in plans and
preparations that are
predicated on a will and capacity to be party the mass murder of Millions of
Human Beings.
Tell us your views as to why I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED (Other than by Judge
Perusse, who then decided that he would rather not confront the issue.), by
any of the thousands of fools who, as you, hope that their respective nations
will make a law, somehow in keeping with "The Rule Of Law", that no one can be
permitted to refuse to support their society merely because it might be party
to mass murder.

You have failed Mel, and you have failed miserably. Despite your lie that you
recognized the right to so refuse, your evident goal is to cause some to doubt
the existence of such a right.

You probably do so because of your recognition that the energy crisis will
leave Britain unable to maintain its standard of living; and that it should
prepare to attack and subdue as many nations as necessary so as to guarantee
it access to the oil and other natural resources without which your society
shall again be in the same throes as when you were running out of wood for
charcoal and building, to be saved only when coal was discovered.

Indeed, it is amply evident, at least to me, that you are determined to
believe that I have no right to spread the message that, continuing on the
road to an insane end, Humanity will arrive at the end of that road. I can
only doubt the logic of your thought processes and wonder why your ilk so
wilfully ignore all warnings by such as the War Resisters League and
International Humanity House.

BTW: Try to be more accurate in your various rantings.

There is but *ONE* International Humanity House.

Probably because of the fact that you are prone to believe your lies, you
chose to confuse "Habitat For Humanity" with IHH. I suppose, however, that the
fact that "Habitat For Humanity" builds homes for needy people and calls each
such project "Another Habitat For Humanity house" could confuse your sort.

(snip)

> > Is there a possibility that you are suffering from Alzheimer's disease, or
> > some related ailment??
>
> No I do not but I have known and do know people who do. It's not a condition
> that should be used as a focus for levity.
>
> I thought you were a humanist?

I am a humanist; and suggested such as I believe that you are suffering from
some form of "disconnect" that does not permit you to think in a logical
fashion. I would not use the fact of one's suffering of such a disease
as a focus of levity. I truly believe that you are of unsound mind.
Worse, you seem to actually believe that you are not required by law
to act on your DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be
party to mass murder.

(snip)

> I must therefore press you. What is the purpose of the card?

Mel, were you born so slow, or did you make a decision to confuse and
obscure anything that might help wake you to the reality of life on a
planet wherein the most dominant species is populated by 2% who think,
3% who think they think and 95% who will never think?

The purpose of the Tax Refusal and its ENERGIZING ICON, the TAX EXEMPT
STATUS card, is to force all Courts AND Governments to admit or otherwise
recognize that all HAVE A RIGHT AND A DUTY to refuse to aid, abet or
otherwise support, fund or assist a society that participates in plans

and preparations that are predicated on a sure and certain will and

capacity to commit Mass Murder.

Try to understand the ramifications of the fact that, in order to obtain a
card,
every new member must sign a form that they shall never again support a
society
that would be party to mass murder. A copy of each such form is sent to "The
Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled". Think about it.

And *Think* about this:

The government of Canada is aware of how many
people are taking part in the Tax Refusal.

Ask that government to release the figure. Then ask them "why" they will not
release that figure. Unfortunately, for the government, the strategy of
having individuals contact the government to secure the number of
participants in the Tax Refusal acts, at all times, to provoke
ever greater numbers to question themselves "why" they are not taking
part in the Tax Refusal AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED to make any
attempt to use its Courts, Judges, Rules, Laws AND A JURY OF ITS
CHOOSING (I long ago made them that offer!) and risk the result
of any Trial wherein I am charged for doing as I have done these
last 23 years.

> > > It also illustrates my point and serves as a tribute to the good sense
> > > of the people of Canada.
> >
> > True. And in keeping with the claim that only 1/100 of One Percent of the
> > general population have intelligence sufficient to see their true interest
> > in most matters, some 25,000 individuals ( A bit less than that 1/100 of
> > One Percent.) have acted on their right
>
> I would suggest that there are certainly more than 25000 sincere and

> respectable pacifists in Canada who are outside your organisation.

Quite probably and, hopefully(!), another 5,000 similar minded
individuals reside in Canada

> > " ufoh's "?? I live in Canada Mel. We use "Dollars". That term also
> > includes "Loonies" (Have fun!) and "Toonies". (Have more fun!)
>
> Actually I was referring to 'usary free online hours' though I must admit
> there appears to be some confusion as to what these instruments are acalled
> .You seem to refer to them as "usary bearing Canadian funds"
>

> Does that make my little did any clearer. I don't ususally have to explain
> them!

Without you making a prior reference to Tom Kennedy's efforts on behalf
of the Tax Refusal movement, I was left to imagine that you were another
nutter who believes in the ultimate goodness of alien beings etc.
Then again, you do pay taxes to a society that would be party to mass
murder, hoping to gain some advantage when the energy crisis makes
itself known to your equally sheep-like sort; so I suppose that my
belief that you were / are a nutter is spot on.

> > You silly twit. Become informed. But don't ask me to lead you to the
> > sources that shall inform you of the facts of the Tax Refusal, as
> > you will then (As is the case for your sad and self-deceiving sort.),
> > claim that those sources are not reliable. Here's a suggestion!
>
> I am trying but every reference I have on the subject of you is written by
> you!

By Gosh! Are you now becoming aware that the Government of Canada, and its
various
lackeys, minions and bureau-rats DARE NOT openly confront, or even discuss,
the
reality of a still growing Tax Refusal???

> > Contact "The Government Of Canada, In Parliament Assembled" and ask them
> > about the Tax Refusal and their concerns that it is continuing to grow.
> >
> > Better yet!! Contact the CBC and CTV! Ask them to send you the video with
> > regard to my August 23, 2000 statements before them in the Parliamentary
> > Press Gallery! Then, and only then, tell us your views with regards to
> > the question:
>
> Search Results
>
> Tous les motsAu moins un des motsL'expression
>
> No pages were found containing your keywords [Daniel Lavigne] on the CBC
> Archives Web site.
>
> Make sure your search words are spelled correctly.
> Try using different or more general keywords.
> Make sure your search terms have at least three letters.

Forget such "Search Results"!! CONTACT THEM BY PHONE, LETTER, FAX and personal
appearance! Demand that you be informed "WHY?" nothing is being done to openly
confront the Tax Refusal.

> > > I can quote you a further 'Tax refusal'
> > > group wherein members do in fact publically endorse its aims and there
> > > are some quite esteemed names upon their publically issued list.
> >
> > Do so! Don't be shy!
>
> http://www.warresisters.org/wtr_complicity.htm

It is my understanding that there are many who "support" the goal of the War
Resisters League,
without acting on their DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be
party to mass murder.

Perhaps that group accepts members who share your purported view that all have
a right to so refuse, without having a concurrent DUTY to so refuse ?? Ty to
remember that you can not become a member of IHH without signing a statement
that you shall never again support a society that would be party to mass
murder.

(snip)

> Perhaps you could educate me further and cite the article in the UN Charter
> (or a subsequent amendment) that in your words 'incorporates the Nuremberg
> Principles in its recitals' The best I could do was to find that The U.N.
> General Assembly unanimously affirmed "the principles of international law
> recognized by the Charter of Nuremberg Tribunal & the judgment of the
> Tribunal."

There you be!

That's all you need to help you start to develop an understanding of your
duty to refuse to support a society that would be party to mass murder!!!

> Perhaps further you could enlighten me as to under what provision under the
> said Nuremburg Document a state is prevented from maintaining nuclear
> forces.

Only a fool would imagine that such a document can exist in a world wherein
the majority have surrendered to their infection by the madness of greed and
are determined to whatever they must in order to ensure their ability to
obtain "MORE!" of whatever it is they wish.

However, use Google to discover the implications of the 1998 World Court
ruling with respect to Nuclear Weapons and their possible use.

> Besides that forever is a long time. You appear to misunderstand the nature
> of so called international law. It is based upon treaty. Treaties are signed
> between sovereign governments. Any participant in any such arrangement has
> the option of renouncing their obligations under any treaty.

Are you sure?? North Korea recently renounced a treaty with America to abstain
from its previous intent and desire to possess Nuclear Bombs and missiles
capable of delivering those bombs on cities half-way around the world. The
result, as you well know, is a threat by America to use its Nuclear Weapons
to bomb North Korea back to the stone-age if it fails to soon act on America's
dictate that it embrace that original treaty and dismantle all such weapons;
and open its borders to entry by a United Nations verification team.

So, there it is. Government is based on the will to use force, if necessary,
to obtain whatever objectives. That being so, please tell the readers of your
view with respect to "WHY?" the Government Of Canada DARE NOT risk having its
Courts and Judges resolve, once and for all time, the claim that all have a
right AND DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be party to mass murder.

> I am not suggesting any circumstances under which they should I am
> merely illustrating one of the aspects of national sovereignty.
>
> Governments in liberal democracies such as the UK, Canada, USA, etc.
> are responsible not to the UN but to their electorates.

You err, again. Each and every member nation of the United Nations is
subject to the requirements that they have placed on each other as a
condition of membership. You will note that, contrary to an assumption
by most that governments get their authority to rule from "The consent
of the governed", most governments claim their authority based on past
precedents, regardless that those precedents were gained / achieved by
acts of mass murder waged against any and all who dared to oppose them.

However, if you are correct that "liberal democracies such as the UK,
Canada, USA, etc. are responsible not to the UN but to their electorates",
their respective electorates need but act on their lawful duty, as per the
Nuremberg Principles (And the reality that the Government Of Canada DARE NOT
confront the question!), to refuse to support a society that would be party to
mass murder, and thereby cause the government of each such nation to either
be ousted from power, or to act in accordance with the rule of law, and the
Nuremberg Principles; and cease participating in plans and preparations that
are predicated on a sure and certain will and capacity to commit mass murder.

Add your voice to reason's call. Join the Tax Refusal.
ACT ON YOUR DUTY TO REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY SOCIETY

that would be party to Mass Murder.

Mel Rowing

Sep 9, 2003, 4:49:53 AM9/9/03

"J. Kornheiser" <Ko...@zeno.net> wrote in message

> from the website -
>
> "Cards from International Humanity House do not give tax-free status.
> If you accept the card you will be responsible for paying the tax. IHH
sells
> customers a card for $390. They claim this entitles the customer to
purchase
> merchandise tax-free. Members have reported customers showing this card in
> almost all provinces. Every government that RCC has contacted confirms
that
> the card does not give tax-free status. "
>

> is this some sort of pyramid scheme ?

No its somewhat more sophisticated.

It works on the principle that a member buys points or units at a fixed
rate from the organiser when he/she enters the scheme. They then can use
these units to buy goods or services from othter mebers of the scheme.
Conversely a member can increase his/her unit holding buy selling his/her
goods and services for other members points.

The advantages? Every scheme organiser takes pains to point out that the
units are not a currency. Thus since no cash changes hands, transactions
carry with them no tax liability. hence the "tax exempt" status of the cards
under discussion. Actually thats not strictly true in the UK where payments
in kind are, strictly speaking, taxable but we'll leave that one!

The downside? To enter the scheme you have to buy units. You have to
exchange your hard earned cash for something the organiser has plucked out
of thin air. To obtain more units you either have to buy more or earn more.
Again your organiser can simply create them. To enter into an undertaking
like that is to pass what I term the 'idiot test'.

If you work very hard and amass hundreds or thousands of the points then
there is no way you can cash them in and take the cash that originally
bought them. There is no right of redmeption. The only use they are to you
is to buy goods or services from other members. The cash goes into the
organisers pocket and it stays there.

You are placed on your honour only to leave the scheme if your account is in
balance. If your account is in defecit and you wish to leave then most
schmemes grant you the facility to buy more units to meet your debt to the
fund. I'll bet they do. If you fall for this one you pass the advanced
idiot's test.

Eventually you reach the stage where everybody wants to sell but nobody
wants to buy. Your money has then gone.

Perhaps you now understand why I question the association of a "tax exempt"
card with a movement that promotes a strategy of tax refusal. It's a very
neat idea. Too neat!

Mel Rowing

Mel Rowing

Sep 9, 2003, 4:49:56 AM9/9/03

> Mel Rowing wrote:

> You wish. You have previously stated that you agree that the "right" to
refuse
> to support a society that would be party to mass murder DOES exist.

I believe I said [paste] 'There may well be a right there is no duty.'

By that I mean an individual might feel from within that he must make this
or some similar protest regarding some circumstance or another. There is no
duty. As I have already said, duties a re derived from without. No one but
no none can demand of me that I adopt a particular line of thought and
action.

> Why do you wish to avoid the fact that I have confronted my society on a
daily
> basis for some 23 years

Because I question your bona fide for reasons I have taken considerable time
explaining.

> Tell us why you won't address that fact that I have charged Judges with
> "Contempt Of Court", have arrested or attempted to arrest various people

We have both had our say over the contempt issue. I don't repeat myself.

As regards the 'arrests', I feel that either these instances did not take
place or that the arrests had no legality.

I am on a little dodgy ground here because I simply do not know how
Canadian law compares with British Law in this respect. However, because of
our imperial past I have no doubt that there is still a degree of congruence
between Canadian and British law and suspect that it will be so with regard
to what is known as a citizen's arrest.

In the UK this power is extremely limited despite the fact that certain of
our more flamboyant characters seem to dwell in the notion that they hold
this right to arrest people for all sorts of breaches of law whether real,
imagined or conjectured. In fact the power of citizens arrest is confined
only in the situation where one comes across a criminal act actually taking
place.

For instance if I come home late at night and actually see someone breaking
into my house then I have the power to arrest him. If I do then I must
deliver him to the authorities as soon as reasonably practicable and must
not for instance lock him up in a cellar until I find it expedient to do so.

However, if I come home and find my house has been broken into and a
neighbour waiting for me tells me X did it, I have no power to go and
drag X out of bed and arrest him. My only recourse is to go to the
authorities, nowadays usually the police, lay a complaint and try to enlist
the help of a constable who has far wider powers of arrest than I have.

As I have said I cannot be 100% certain but would suspect that the
situation in Canada in this respect is pretty much the same.

> Tell us your views as to why I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED

I would presume that you would only have been charged had you committed a
criminal offence. Being a bloody nuisance is not normally a criminal
offence as protesters understand very well.

I can only tell you what would happen if you refused to pay your taxes here.

With regard to indirect taxation if you refused to pay a trader or tradesman
the VAT or other sales tax component of his price then the deal would be
off. It is known however, that one might be able to split the VAT 50/50 with
self employed small tradesmen.

With regard to direct taxation, if you were salaried or waged then you would
pay your taxes through the facility of PAYE (Pay As You Earn). The tax is
simply deducted from your salary/wage by your employer before you get it. If
you do not cooperate by failing, for example, to fill in a tax form so that
your allowances might be accuarately assessed, then eventually you would
lose those allowances altogether. In other words you would pay more tax than
was due.until you complied.

PAYE of course is not possible for the self employed. They are expected to
make an annual declaration of income and after due allowances are taken into
account pay the tax due as a lump sum by a certain date. If they don't
interest will be charged and eventually they will be made bankrupt. Under
these circumstances one cannot trade and assets are placed in the hands of
an appointed receiver to be distributed amongst creditors. The Inland
Revenue is a favoured creditor in that they get their full due before
anyone else gets a bean.

You will see therefore there is very little scope for tax refusal here in
the UK. Futher there is little opportunity for associated histrionics,
charges, court appearances, arrests and the like. You are faced with pure
icy cold proceedure. I would be surprised if the situation were not similar
in Canada.

> You probably do so because of your recognition that the energy crisis will
> leave Britain unable to maintain its standard of living

I have made no such recognition.

> Indeed, it is amply evident, at least to me, that you are determined to
> believe that I have no right to spread the message that, continuing on the
> road to an insane end, Humanity will arrive at the end of that road.

I do not question your right to spread messages for one moment. I take issue
with you with regard to your dogmatism and obsessive doctrinaire approach

> BTW: Try to be more accurate in your various rantings.
>
> There is but *ONE* International Humanity House.
>
> Probably because of the fact that you are prone to believe your lies, you
> chose to confuse "Habitat For Humanity" with IHH. I suppose, however, that
the
> fact that "Habitat For Humanity" builds homes for needy people and calls
each
> such project "Another Habitat For Humanity house" could confuse your sort.

I think there is a danger that many will suffer such confusion The fact
that the names are so similar coupled to the fact that your strategies
appear to be so controversial when set alongside the laudible work of this
other similarly named organisation leads one to suspect that your chioce of
name for your Toronto mail drop was not entirely coincidental.

> I am a humanist; and suggested such as I believe that you are suffering
from
> some form of "disconnect" that does not permit you to think in a logical
> fashion. I would not use the fact of one's suffering of such a disease
> as a focus of levity. I truly believe that you are of unsound mind.
> Worse, you seem to actually believe that you are not required by law
> to act on your DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be
> party to mass murder.

Then my malignancy must be shared by many including, apparently most of
Canada.

> > I must therefore press you. What is the purpose of the card?
>
> Mel, were you born so slow, or did you make a decision to confuse and
> obscure anything that might help wake you to the reality of life on a
> planet wherein the most dominant species is populated by 2% who think,
> 3% who think they think and 95% who will never think?

I am not so pessimistic with regard to my fellow creatures. Further in a
democracy it is this 95% that you have to convince. Buy your own words, you
must therefore fail.

> The purpose of the Tax Refusal and its ENERGIZING ICON, the TAX EXEMPT
> STATUS card, is to force all Courts AND Governments to admit or otherwise

But is doesn't. Nobody takes nay notice of it. Why does an 'energising icon'
cost $100?

> The government of Canada is aware of how many
> people are taking part in the Tax Refusal.
> Ask that government to release the figure. Then ask them "why" they will
> not

Whether they are or not, it is not the Government of Canada that is selling
tax refusal. You are!
I am asking you!

> Without you making a prior reference to Tom Kennedy's efforts on behalf
> of the Tax Refusal movement, I was left to imagine that you were another
> nutter who believes in the ultimate goodness of alien beings etc.

But I did indirectly by referring to the link on the said page - the one you
couldn't access!

> Forget such "Search Results"!! CONTACT THEM BY PHONE, LETTER, FAX and
personal
> appearance!

It's a long way to Toronto from here! The Government of Canada is under no
obligation to me. It is you who is selling this idea. Again, I say, I'm
asking you. Why do all the archive search engines return nothing when your
name is entered. If I am incorrect in saying this, then quote me one that
doesn't.

> > Perhaps you could educate me further and cite the article in the UN
Charter
> > (or a subsequent amendment) that in your words 'incorporates the
Nuremberg
> > Principles in its recitals' The best I could do was to find that The
U.N.
> > General Assembly unanimously affirmed "the principles of international
law
> > recognized by the Charter of Nuremberg Tribunal & the judgment of the
> > Tribunal."
>
> There you be!

The article number please not the reolution number.

> > Perhaps further you could enlighten me as to under what provision under
the
> > said Nuremburg Document a state is prevented from maintaining nuclear
> > forces.
>
> Only a fool would imagine that such a document can exist in a world
wherein
> the majority have surrendered to their infection by the madness of greed

But the Nuremburg Document does exist so what provision is it that you are
apparently citing?

> However, use Google to discover the implications of the 1998 World Court
> ruling with respect to Nuclear Weapons and their possible use.

Link me!

> Are you sure?? North Korea recently renounced a treaty with America to
abstain
> from its previous intent and desire to possess Nuclear Bombs and missiles
> capable of delivering those bombs on cities half-way around the world. The
> result, as you well know, is a threat by America to use its Nuclear
Weapons
> to bomb North Korea back to the stone-age if it fails to soon act on
America's
> dictate that it embrace that original treaty and dismantle all such
weapons;

I think the US government stopped somewhere short of that! However, that is
not the point.

North Korea did in fact renounce its treaty obligations in this respect.
It's not exactly a liberal domocracy but nonetheless as a sovereign power it
has perfect right so to do. However, the decison does have certain
repercussions for the US. North Korea is an illiberal undemocratic regime.
There is no way that realiance can be placed upon the North Korean people to
curb the excess of the regime which, in addition, pursues an ideology
directly opposed to that accepted in the West.

The US Government then deems it necessary to lay down certain lines which
say bluntly that North Korea is never going to be allowed to pose a threat
either to the US or its allies. This is diplomacy. Gunboat diplomacy if you
like. Be that as it may,
Diplomacy of all kinds has been an activity of governments for centuries.

The US is a sovereign nation. Moreover it is a democratic one whose
government is of the people buy the peolple for the people. It is the US
people who will decide whether its government is to be supported in this
stance or is to be replaced at the next round of elections.

> You err, again. Each and every member nation of the United Nations is
> subject to the requirements that they have placed on each other as a
> condition of membership.

Then there are a large number of states that should not be represented at
those General Assemblies.

> You will note that, contrary to an assumption
> by most that governments get their authority to rule from "The consent
> of the governed", most governments claim their authority based on past
> precedents

No I don't note that. Governments may claim many things but in democracies
when the electorate's credulity is stretched to breaking point, they go
regardless of their claims.

Mel Rowing

William M.

Sep 9, 2003, 6:22:11 AM9/9/03

"Mel Rowing" <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

It sounds like the "humanity house" is trying to reinvent money or or else
it's a scam where daniel lavigne indirectly gets the sales tax!

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 10, 2003, 10:15:24 AM9/10/03

Dear Mel,

As usual, you pick at straws in order to ignore the reality
that adults have "A Duty at Law" to refuse to support anyone,
or any society, that would be party to mass murder.

With regard to the "LETS" program which has been established by
Tom Kennedy and John C. "The Engineer" Turmel in Canada (Please
go to:

http://www.uwsa.com/pipermail/money-ethics/1995/004615.html

where you may learn more and end your ignorance of such
matters.), Tom Kennedy, as a local co-ordinator of IHH
(International Humanity House) in the Ottawa area. Tom has
used his role / special membership in IHH to help expand
the use of LETS as a means of ending the bite of bankers
and such. He, and John, are succeeding.

As you might have noticed, if you have some ability of retaining
and remembering that which you might read, he sends me $68.00 for
every card that he distributes. Be sure to access some of his
web-sites, you will learn many things that should lead you to
turn a page in your life, admit your shame for your past actions,
including your acceptance of the lies and self-deceptions that
you allowed to guide your life, and *JOIN THE TAX REFUSAL*.

BTW, to the best pf my knowledge, without accessing the
database, some 1,500 IHH members, approximately, are
using the LETS system.

While remaining committed to waking such as your sort to your DUTY
to refuse to support a society that woud be party to mass murder,
I congratulate Tom and John on their efforts. Thank you

J. Kornheiser

Sep 10, 2003, 11:41:55 AM9/10/03
> "Mel Rowing" <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> It sounds like the "humanity house" is trying to reinvent money or or else
> it's a scam where daniel lavigne indirectly gets the sales tax!

Clearly it's some sort of pyramid scheme taking advantage of the ignorant

Daniel J. Lavigne

Sep 10, 2003, 11:37:33 AM9/10/03
Mel Rowing <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I believe I said [paste] 'There may well be a right there is no duty.'

Alas, your lack of understanding with respect to "The Rule Of Law" leaves
you to unable to grasp the meaning of the fact that, in the aftermath of
any near future war fought with Nuclear and other Weapons of Mass Murder,
the survivors of any such attacks, should they somehow be able to put
the leaders of the attacking nations in the dock, will then have good
reason to also charge, convict and sentence each and every adult who,
knowing of their right and duty to refuse to support a society that
would be party to mass murder, FAILED to act on that duty, and continued
to support plans and preparations whereby their sons and daughters, as
the sons and daughters of fools, acted "On Orders" to use such weaponry.

You have suggested that you are on in years. Why has your passage through
time failed to enable you to develop some sense of duty with regard to
helping end the insanity of the past whereby the majority of the world's
leaders have ALWAYS depended on the sons and daughters of fools, and
otherwise impoverished, to do their bidding??

> I can only tell you what would happen if you refused to pay your taxes here.

NOTHING would happen Mel. Your government DARES NOT confront the issue.

Any British citizen who decides to act on their right and duty to refuse
to support a society that would be party to mass murder will simply be
ignored.

Should Britain DARE TO CLAIM that such right and duty can not exist, the
very decision to do so shall lead millions of British citizens, and
others throughout the world, to question the matter of their current
support of societies that would be party to mass murder.

I suggest below that you want Britain to maintain its ability to use
Nuclear and other Weapons Of Mass Murder because of the coming energy
crisis:

> > You probably do so because of your recognition that the energy crisis will
> > leave Britain unable to maintain its standard of living

You respond:

> I have made no such recognition.

I suggest that you become familiar with the growing crisis.

> > Indeed, it is amply evident, at least to me, that you are determined to
> > believe that I have no right to spread the message that, continuing on the
> > road to an insane end, Humanity will arrive at the end of that road.
>
> I do not question your right to spread messages for one moment. I take issue
> with you with regard to your dogmatism and obsessive doctrinaire approach

Are you totally insane? We are discussing the fact of one's duty in a world
gone mad to refuse to support those who would be party to mass murder! And
you oppose such efforts because you don't like the cut of a jib??!!?!
Yegads! You ARE insane!

Mel! Few, other than members of International Humanity House and the War
Resisters League, have acted to force their governments to deal with this
issue!! I remind you that all members of IHH are prepared, and have gone,
to jail over this matter with respect to their refusal to support a
society that would be party to mass murder!!

Remember this:

It matters not that such as you attempt to denigrate the motives and the
methods
of the messenger. The message will be told; it will spread throughout the
world.

Be assured that the matter is on the way to the Supeme Court Of Canada and
beyond,
if need be, in order that the world at large, including your so badly deluded
sort,
become aware of their DUTY to refuse to support societies that would be party
Mass Murder.

Its that simple Mel. The message will be heard and understood, whatever
time it takes, until the moment that Humanity wakes to the madness of its
past course, or dies while attempting to maintain that course.

Think of this:

If North Korea successfully launches 7 to 10 Nuclear Weapons onto American
cities, will your sort then suggest that the citizens of North Korea had
nothing to do with those attacks??

Of course not! You would plead, beg and pray that they be wiped from the
earth; because they, as you, lacked the spine and integrity sufficient to
so oppose their nation that it had no choice but to END its determination
to possess and maintain NUclear and other Weapons Of Mass Murder. Think
about it! Stop replying as if you are a well trained parrot! Think!

> > I truly believe that you are of unsound mind. Worse, you seem to
> > actually believe that you are not required by law to act on
> > your DUTY to refuse to support a society that would be
> > party to mass murder.
>
> Then my malignancy must be shared by many including, apparently most of
> Canada.

Your malignancy is shared by millions who are as infected as you choose
to be by "The Madness Of Greed". Because of that malignancy, the Tax
Refusal will spread, despite your collective agonies over wanting
your various nations to maintain weapons with which to mass murder
millions at any time that your political "leaders" suggest that such
is necessary. Of course, I suppose that you supported the use of lies
by Bush and Blair to justify the illegal invasion of Iraq?

> > > I must therefore press you. What is the purpose of the card?

The purpose of the Tax Refusal and its ENERGIZING ICON, the TAX EXEMPT

STATUS card, is to confront and force all Judges, Courts AND Governments
to state that all HAVE, OR DO NOT HAVE, a lawful right and duty to refuse
to support a society that is party to plans and preparations that are based
on a will and capacity to commit mass murder.

However, many of those Judges, Courts and Governments are, seemingly, loathe
to risk the possible rejection of their findings by their various electorate
if and when they decide that "The Rule Of Law" AND the Principles for which
so many millions died are utterly meaningless; and that Humanity may as well
understand that it is ruled by genetic imperatives that leave little room to
develop, in sufficient numbers of individuals, spine and intellect enough to
understand that"Continuing on the road to an insane end leads to the end
of that road.". Thank you.

The Human Factor

Sep 10, 2003, 11:52:35 AM9/10/03
What does one make of this nutty diatribe ?

> [...]

based
> on a will and capacity to commit mass murder.

> to risk the possible rejection of their findings by their various
electorate
> if and when they decide that "The Rule Of Law" AND the Principles for
which
> so many millions died are utterly meaningless; and that Humanity may as
well
> understand that it is ruled by genetic imperatives that leave little room
> develop, in sufficient numbers of individuals, spine and intellect enough
> understand that"Continuing on the road to an insane end leads to the end
> of that road.". Thank you.
> Add your voice to reason's call. Join the Tax Refusal.
> ACT ON YOUR DUTY TO REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY SOCIETY
> that would be party to Mass Murder.

What does one make of this nutty diatribe ?

StaR

Sep 10, 2003, 12:08:03 PM9/10/03
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:52:35 -0400, "The Human Factor"
<xxx-f...@spy.com> wrote:

>What does one make of this nutty diatribe ?

It makes you look like an idiot.

StaR

Mel Rowing

Sep 10, 2003, 6:23:56 PM9/10/03

> Mel Rowing <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Dear Mel,

> With regard to the "LETS" program which has been established by
> Tom Kennedy and John C. "The Engineer" Turmel in Canada (Please
> go to:
>
> http://www.uwsa.com/pipermail/money-ethics/1995/004615.html

Thank you for this reference.

I have extended to this gentleman the courtesy of saving his critique on
banking systems to disc.

I will read through it carefully when opportunity arises in the meantime I
have only scanned it.

It would seem that one could take issue with his central argument that the
banking systems create money. This idea is based on the notion that if I for
example, borrow money from a bank then spend it, the money returns to the
system to become available to be borrowed again before the original debt has
been cleared.

There is nothing original in this idea. It is described in lectures in
universties as the theory of the circulation of money. John C seems to omit
from his analysis (though it follows from the model he presents) first of
all that the rate of money circulation that itself determines the amount of
cash in the economy cannot change so long a total borrowing is in balance
with total debt. repayment.

He further understates at least the function of interest rates ( though he
does discuss them in another context) as the regulator of the tap he talks
of.

Whatever the strengths or weaknesses of the argument you point to, whether
my somewhat snap response to his critique be just or not, it makes not a
scrap of difference to the operation.LETS (aka "Tax Exempt Card ") scheme.

First of all these "ufo's" (or whatever you call them!) do not represent an
alternative currency system. Doesn't Tom Kennedy's web page upon which he
sets out his scheme make that abundantly clear?

However, there can be little doubt that the units do in fact serve pretty
much the same function. After an initial purchase, one is expected to earn
them one way or another from other scheme members. They are created by the
scheme organiser soley as a response to a desire of someone to purchase.
Futher there are no arrangements for their cancellation. There is no system
of redemption and the 'cost' of members breaking their code of honour and
leaving the scheme whilst his account is in deficit is met by the remaining
members and in no part by the scheme organiser.

Indeed, there is no incentive within the scheme for members to remain in
credit. Quite the contrary. There is no system of interest bearing loans or
apparently, even provision of any repayment period for those members who
move into debit.

The cynical might suggest that the organisers have no further interest in
the units once the illusion of 'something for nothing' has been sold and
real money has changed hands.

> where you may learn more and end your ignorance of such
> matters.), Tom Kennedy, as a local co-ordinator of IHH
> (International Humanity House) in the Ottawa area. Tom has
> used his role / special membership in IHH to help expand
> the use of LETS as a means of ending the bite of bankers
> and such. He, and John, are succeeding.

This sheme can never succeed in doing anything but transfer hard earrned
cash from the pockets of those who earned it into the pockets of those who
didn't.

If I wished to avoid the tax I might have to pay say on the servicing of my
car then I might make an arrangement with a motor mechanic that he services
my car and in return I tend his garden. If we make this bargain, it can be
done and is most expediently done as a private arrangement. There is no need
for any cards or units. If one of us breaks his side of the bargain, the
arrangement will simply fall down.

What we are doing is bartering the oldest form of trading. Cash eliminates
the need to suffer the inconveniences associated with bartering.

> As you might have noticed, if you have some ability of retaining
> and remembering that which you might read, he sends me $68.00 for
> every card that he distributes.

Yes and its this aspect that, if I were a member, would disturb me. I note
he does not pay you in the units used in the scheme.

I have no doubt that you will have a single card that no doubt remains in a
dormant state. Perhaps others can have the same arrangement with Mr Kennedy.
Perhaps all members can have such an arrangement. If this is the case then
we have a fully fledged pyramid scheme like a poster suggested a couple of
days ago.

Mel Rowing

Mel Rowing

Sep 10, 2003, 6:38:44 PM9/10/03

> Mel Rowing <mel.r...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> > I can only tell you what would happen if you refused to pay your taxes
here.

> NOTHING would happen Mel. Your government DARES NOT confront the issue.

Piffle!

My government does not have to confront the issue. The law that states we
must pay taxes is well established and procedures are in place that ensure
that we do.

If you refuse to pay the various sales/service taxes, then the supplier must
either refuse to serve you or pay them himself.
He would usually choose the former. Either way the government would still
get its taxes.

If I paid my direct taxes through PAYE then I would pay more if I failed to
cooperate so that my employer had an up to date tax code upon which to base
my tax deduction.

If I were self employed and failed to meet my tax obligation by the due
date, I would incur interest and entd up paying even more or facing a
bankrupcy hearing. If I failed to comply with a bankrupcy order I would go
to prison but would still be officially bankrupt when I came out.

You can't go around 'arresting' tax officials or anyone else here ( I doubt
whether you can in Canada) They would simply laugh at you and consider you
were a little bit simple up top.

So I ask you ( and I don't suggest you should) how does one in the UK refuse
to pay their taxes?

Mel Rowing