Reporters from all over the world needed!

Janne Hakala

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
Reporters from all over the world needed!

Are you interested in many different things and especially writing about
them? If you would like to write about your life, your country, fears,
hopes, hobbies, about your travels, your career, studying or politics?

We are Finnish group of free writers that intent to publish our first net
magazine in autumn and this summer we're looking for writers all over the
world. The magazine will be in Finnish but there is an international page
that you would write for, that is in English. This is a free forum, with no
background funding, so you don't get paid, but it can be an interesting way
to know people and share different things with them!

For further information please contact Niina...@helsinki.fi. You all are
warmly wellcome!

PS You can have a look at the magazine in address www.jump.to/suomi. The
magazine is still under the construction and it is in Finnish, but you can
have a clue about the graphics and all. And please, e-mail your whole story
without attachments. Thank you.