The Denver Equation

Sierra Laws

Oct 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/10/00
"given the postulate that the three spatial dimensions must equate to three
'dimensions of time,' then

let h=height
w=width
d=depth;
let i=instantanaiety
s=simultanaiety, and
t-duration; thus:

hwd=ist."

This statement appears to be resisting disproof, and at least one derivative
equation, considering mass and simultanaiety squared, looks possible so far.

Any theoretical physicists not contacted yet, or advanced students, please
email me to discuss? I certainly won't be checking back here for the
"Buy my book, I need the money"