Unique Inexpensive Math Helper Software

Aamlinton

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

PerhapsThese Inexpensive Math Programs May Help (kinder-high school)

I recently read that US high-school seniors
ranked among the worst in the world at math.

My daughters will not be so ranked
in their senior years, as far as I can see.

I prepared special math software when they
were much younger. Today, they regularly
get "As" in math at grades 5 and 9.

If you would like information on the main
features included in my software and how you may
obtain a copy,

please request doc. # M165, by email.

Your prompt response would be appreciated.

This activity has to be scheduled as my available

time is limited.

Yours truly,

Arthur Linton, B. Sc.(Eng)